Serious Spoilers in Patch Notes

Tulathis

Just a heads-up. There are some serious spoilers in the 1.1 patch notes, if you don't want to know what happens in some of your class stories with certain companions and encounters, I suggest not reading them.

Shame on you Bioware for not giving people a better warning about this. Maybe you should have given whoever is writing your patch notes the memo about how much Bioware values story in it's games.

I had this spoiled for me long before reading the patch notes.

Sith Warrior Spoilers

Jaesa Willsaam

- Fixed a bug that could block marriage dialogue options with this companion.

Jaesa Willsaam is the Padawan that you're tasked with finding and killing. At first you don't know the name of who you're chasing, but you eventually find out. Instead of killing her, she becomes your companion. The note reveals that she becomes your companion and that you can even marry her!

I don't know if I would classify this as a SERIOUS spoiler. You see her name all over the forums, so a better way not to get spoiled is not to read the patch notes and not to go to the forums at all.

Care to show in spoilers ofc, I looked through the patch noted and found nothing of the sort ?

Same I have a BH and I didn't notice any major spoilers in the thread.

Perhaps the spoiler you are referring to is relating to my Sith or my Sniper. Since I don't know anything about their future I wouldn't know if they were spoilers or not.