Just to clear things up - They're DONE for the day.

BarPa

Dunno why they haven't said it in this forum but in the official post in the german forum it says: "Die vierte und letzte Welle ist heute um 18:00 Uhr MEZ verschickt worden", or in english:"The fourth and last/final wave was sent today at 6PM CET(5PM GMT).

Ergo, no bonus wave.

G'night fingers crossed for december tomorrow :rolleyes:

Edited by BarPa

According to what I was told, only 20% of all the pre-orders were made after November 1.

Seeing how they nearly got all of October in today, there is no reason at all why everyone else won't be in tomorrow.

That would mean that 80% of the pre-orders made are invited already.

If this is all accurate, looks like everyone will be getting 5 days of early access afterall.

According to what I was told, only 20% of all the pre-orders were made after November 1.

Seeing how they nearly got all of October in today, there is no reason at all why everyone else won't be in tomorrow.

They only went up to about Oct 2nd. I'm Oct 8th and did not get in yet.

If this is all accurate, looks like everyone will be getting 5 days of early access afterall.

They only got up to some in oct2nd apparently

Oct.3 here as well as 3 buddies and no invite.

Did they get anyone from October in? My pre-order reg date listed on my account shows I redeemed on 10/1 -- the earliest GameStop distributed any codes. A few of us registered on 10/1 in my local group, and none of us have gotten an invite.

Did they get anyone from October in? My pre-order reg date listed on my account shows I redeemed on 10/1 -- the earliest GameStop distributed any codes. A few of us registered on 10/1 in my local group, and none of us have gotten an invite.

People say they got in till the 2.10(10/2 or w/e)

October 14th I redeemed my code and I am not in.

Nearly all of October? How's that? The latest date I've seen confirmed as getting in today was Oct. 2.

I once heard the earth was flat and sailing across the ocean was suicide!

They didnt get any of october in obviously. I preordered and redeemed on OCT 5th. I havnt got in yet.

LOL this is not true.. very few if any October pre-orders are playing.. lolz.

Yep, Oct 3 as well and not in