So, is that it for the day?

Carltronus

I've noticed that there is not yet a "Thats all for today, come back tomorrow." Message yet. I imagine it is done for today, but i'm just curious as to some clarification, so I don't wait round here when I don't need to.

So, we done for the day, or is there something they're not telling us?

more than likely... their customer satisfaction rating is extremely low at this point.. i would not expect too much from bioware at this point.. if we get this "bonus" wave i would be surprised. but as it seems the 3rd wave stopped at October 3rd.. however two friends of mine put their code in on October 4th.. the 4th wave went out and they are not in yet.. thus... im not sure if they even sent out invites on the 4th wave...

dont get your hopes up buddy :-/

Edited by lllbarcodelll

I've noticed that there is not yet a "Thats all for today, come back tomorrow." Message yet. I imagine it is done for today, but i'm just curious as to some clarification, so I don't wait round here when I don't need to.

So, we done for the day, or is there something they're not telling us?

I am cautionsly optimistic.

No no, they simply said the waves would be bigger. They did not say there would be more.

But you see, this is what has me confused. Yesterday when they finished, they took down the Sticky and then put a "Thats it for today" message on the launcher. Yet today we have had neither.

more than likely... their customer satisfaction rating is extremely low at this point.. i would not expect too much from bioware at this point.. if we get this "bonus" wave i would be surprised. but as it seems the 3rd wave stopped at October 3rd.. however two friends of mine put their code in on October 4th.. the 4th wave went out and they are not in yet.. thus... im not sure if they even sent out invites on the 4th wave...

dont get your hopes up buddy :-/

Had they stuck with the 15th people wouldn't get even close to 5 days, by tomorrow pretty much everyone will be in, I hardily disagree, only a very small minority is angry about getting a 5 full days of full access. This launch will be the best in MMO history.

I am waiting for the official message as well. I hope for a bonus wave, then I have a shot at getting in.

I really do not understand why they not continue and invite the rest? Can't be much more left right now.

I am on one of the EU servers right now and it's far from full. There are only two instances of Thyton at the moment. Less than 200 people total in Jedi starting planet.

They said earlier that there would be more waves today than yesterday so the fact that we haven't seen any post saying they are done then i would assume they are going to do more waves.

Seriously? They did not say there was going to be more waves, they said there was going to be more people.

nah EU people its after work time :) so everyone is playing who got there invite

and zhe germans are very crowded playing :o all the servers that are full and very heavy major account thanks to the germans :p

Edited by Patjoew