I'm making a bet, 15th, everyone gets in.

ExpLiciTSainT

I figure since their beta weekend was 3 days long (wave roll out - I know it was 4 days total), they added 2 days to do the roll out for early access, makes sense the the 15th is the 3rd day.

Anyone up for that bet?

At this rate everyone will def be in by Friday.

I figure since their beta weekend was 3 days long (wave roll out - I know it was 4 days total), they added 2 days to do the roll out for early access, makes sense the the 15th is the 3rd day.

Anyone up for that bet?

NO way by the 15th.. my bet would be 17th

Considering they've barely finished September, I think it's a foolish bet.

What I do think is a very safe bet is everyone is in by the 16th. Two more days.

Keep in mind that pre-orders probably spiked again in November-December.

It's too bad the forums didn't allow for some mechanic to actually make these bets official. ;)

Doubtful. The 16th is a safer bet.

They still have almost all of October, November and the beginning of December to get through.

November, with all its Betas, was a pretty big month for preorders (I heard as big if not bigger than the first few days in July)

I ordered the beginning of December, and don't expect to play until Friday at the earliest. If it's any earlier, that will be a bonus.

the big question is when everyone is in on the 15th, will any of the QQ'ers come back and apologize for being a self righteous cry baby.

My prediction is that they will remain silent, because that kind of person never likes to admit to being wrong in any way shape or form.

What I do think is a very safe bet is everyone is in by the 16th. Two more days.

Keep in mind that pre-orders probably spiked again in November-December.

It's too bad the forums didn't allow for some mechanic to actually make these bets official. ;)

That'd be awesome. I would have won a few of them. I think the only one I didn't get was the launch date cause I said it was Dec 13th... Ironically, that was the early access date.

I think you are right though, the 16th is a safe bet. I'm betting their "waves" get larger, not smaller, and I am also betting that November + 2 weeks of december is not as many as you think (judging from the pre-order numbers). The last few pre-order weeks have been small.

Doubtful. The 16th is a safer bet.

They still have almost all of October, November and the beginning of December to get through.

November, with all its Betas, was a pretty big month for preorders (I heard as big if not bigger than the first few days in July)

I ordered the beginning of December, and don't expect to play until Friday at the earliest. If it's any earlier, that will be a bonus.

Did you notice how August and September got through today when all of July wasn't even done yesterday?

Its exactly how they said. There were more pre-orders early so the months are getting in quicker now.

in other words. I would tend to agree with the OP

i could regret it but i dont offer any wager on this bet. Sat or Sun they will still be sending out the odd email.

I bet there is a decent amount of people that thought they had preordered that havent that over the last 2 days have redeemed a code. maybe as many as 100k people? ( why you say, seems like as good a number as any to use)

Edited by Doddsie

I don't think it is foolish at all.

Day -2 - one week of people get in

Day -1 - two months of people get in.

EGA Begins - two more months I would guess

That would take us to almost the end of November.

At this rate I would think that most people will actually get 4-5 days of free game time. I ordered in Nov so I was only hoping for 1 or 2, but this is just totally AWESOME!