Thinking of trying pyro

Hadlis

Want to try pyro and see if I can kite these jedi more effectivly then just standing there and getting cc to death. I am liking Aresonal spec but would like to move more. I am at 49 valor and have about 10% damage reduction from the pvp gear... I think I have all my gear champ/cent except the chest peice.

What do you think of this build. If you have suggestions please give your reasons for why.

Thanks

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#300McZ0cZcGrrzGGMs.1

Edited by Hadlis

Mandalorian iron warheads is a mandatory talent really, it increases pretty much all of our damaging abilities besides thermal detonator and rail shot by 6%.

Upgraded arsenal is also a free 3% crit, i wouldnt go without it.

Muzzle fluting is optional if you do a lot of power shotting (like me), personally i prefer it over improved vents.

In my build i take all of the talents i listed above and i drop improved vents / degauss

I love pyro now. It feels a bit more gear dependent than arse and lacks the burst you'd want for pvp but in pve my damage is insane. Dots ticking for 800 and a constant steady flow of dps and dots. The sustained dps is crazy good and I rarely overheat. It's a totally underrated build

Mandalorian iron warheads is a mandatory talent really, it increases pretty much all of our damaging abilities besides thermal detonator and rail shot by 6%.

Upgraded arsenal is also a free 3% crit, i wouldnt go without it.

Muzzle fluting is optional if you do a lot of power shotting (like me), personally i prefer it over improved vents.

In my build i take all of the talents i listed above and i drop improved vents / degauss

Those changes are good ones...will try it after the valor fest is over on ilium :)

Degauss says it removes all movement imparing effects...I was thinking it was the same as the power shield talent in the bodygaurd tree. Now that I read it again its not worth the 2 points.

Thanks for the imput.