Annihilation is suppost to be OP in pvp?

Zedowel

Ive been trying it for a while and maybe its me sucking but I cant seem to do well with Annihilation in warzones. Im usually Rage and I can own anyone fine but I feel like I cant compare in the damage meters at the end of the matches. Ive seen people get400k damage and 75k healing whiel I try the spec and do half the damage of when I play Rage

Also i only have like 5 champ pieces because after about 50 bags i get no luck. So maybe the damage is good with gear, while Rage does good damage in crap gear. Anyone have any tips or a spec to share cause this spec having no control or survivability its seeming like the worst spec with my gear.

Ive been trying it for a while and maybe its me sucking but I cant seem to do well with Annihilation in warzones. Im usually Rage and I can own anyone fine but I feel like I cant compare in the damage meters at the end of the matches. Ive seen people get400k damage and 75k healing whiel I try the spec and do half the damage of when I play Rage

Also i only have like 5 champ pieces because after about 50 bags i get no luck. So maybe the damage is good with gear, while Rage does good damage in crap gear. Anyone have any tips or a spec to share cause this spec having no control or survivability its seeming like the worst spec with my gear.

Just keep ur dots up. And follow the basic priority list.

Anni is so last month, go carnage ;)

This, I am an Annihilation Marauder first and foremost but it doesn't scale well when you have full Champion gear. Carnage has 30% extra crit dmg 10% more from execution the 100% crit chance means you can get less crit gear and more power/surge gear.

This, I am an Annihilation Marauder first and foremost but it doesn't scale well when you have full Champion gear. Carnage has 30% extra crit dmg 10% more from execution the 100% crit chance means you can get less crit gear and more power/surge gear.

Im doing fine in full champs minus boots

I'm not saying Annihilation is bad, I'm an Annihilation Marauder but the fact is that Carnage scales better than Annihilation.

Carnage is good but i found it boring spamming massy n scream. Also i find that Carnage relys on gore far too much for my liking.