Be nice to get credit for warzone victorys

Salmac

Getting real tired of getting no win credit for warzone games. I mean hard enough when you get credit kinda hard to get pvp equipment when credit is not given for wins. AWESOME BUG. Its normally the first win of each day just plain does not count its bullchip!

Trade wins. Shout that you are willing to let another team win if they trade back. Make a few alliances with enemy guilds. Helps with this.

your reply is really to ask the enemy if they are willing to let you win, if you let them win a couple.

that is the saddest most depressing thing i have read on a forum, and that is REALLY saying something

Edited by SarinIG

your reply is really to ask the enemy if they are willing to let you win, if you let them win a couple.

that is the saddest most depressing thing i have read on a forum, and that is REALLY saying something

Player is probably from wow, cuz win trading is pretty much the thing in wow for the last 3 years or so.

Trade wins. Shout that you are willing to let another team win if they trade back. Make a few alliances with enemy guilds. Helps with this.

You Sir are truly twisted.

For some reason, this just made me smile, though. I had a sudden image of the developers looking at their game statistics one morning and blowing a fuse. :D

oh look its this topic again.

Maybe if this terrible pvp dev team made a quick patch to fix the problem, or at least offered some decent workaround for it these threads wouldn't keep popping up. Its so much fun to play "what do i need to do to start getting credit again on my 6/9 weekly...?".

See this is exactly the kind of pansy BS you get when you hand out "sportsmanship" awards and "participation" awards in school. Wake up and smell the real world. Not everyone is a winner. By handing out a win, the only thing you have shown the other team is that they can be rewarded for sucking. You'll never get good compitition this way. No one is entitled to a win, you have to earn it.

I read about a possible workaround for this problem elsewhere on the forums: Turn off the quest tracking for the PvP daily / weekly. I haven't had a problem with wins not counting since I've started doing this. So far, so good.