Wish I could get my $60 back

Chocobar

Bought the game at Wal-Mart, can't return it now sadly. If I had bought from Origin, could have said false advertisement based on all the pre-release videos. Sigh.

And i would wish that self entitlement people should just stop posting but it seems that we both are getting disapointed :D

Edited by Varghjerta

the fact that your completely uneducated and shop at Wal Mart correlate pretty well together i think. Get out of High school, take a law class, learn what false advertisement actually means, then delete this post

Can you spell any worse?

the fact that your completely uneducated and shop at Wal Mart correlate pretty well together i think. Get out of High school, take a law class, learn what false advertisement actually means, then delete this post

I resent that, I'm a high school student, and i still have the common sense to know false advertisement has nothing to do with you not liking the game.

the game itself is fine. I mean, it's got problems (the lack of open world, the feeling of it being too easy / made for welfare babies) but its a good game

the only real serious issue that needs addressed immediately is the FPS issues as far as I am concerned, and the loading times / huge number of load screens

Can you spell any worse?

so instead of responding to the fact that you clearly have no foundation for posting this thread you attack the fact that i choose to not use ' in you're because its a complete waste of energy, and does not in any way take away from your understanding of my post

the game itself is fine. I mean, it's got problems (the lack of open world, the feeling of it being too easy / made for welfare babies) but its a good game

the only real serious issue that needs addressed immediately is the FPS issues as far as I am concerned, and the loading times / huge number of load screens

Don't expect the game to run any better. The engine is bad, that's how it is. You have to deal with it or stop playing. I chose to stop. I'm 46 but I'll try to hit 50 before my sub runs out. Then I can finally let the game rest in peace.

Hey folks,

While we do appreciate and read feedback, both positive and negative, we do ask that said feedback is constructive and respectful. If you need some guidelines for doing so, we do have a post here via our Dev Tracker that explains it:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141421

In addition there is a thread which has a compilation of feedback you may want to read and post in here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=87349

We'll be closing this thread, but do encourage folks to post constructive feedback about the game in future threads. Thanks for your understanding!