What race will you mercs be rolling?

WillBohney

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh its not about the look, its about the lore. They look great! But they seem to make more sense as agents then anything else (lore-wise imo.)

i agree, and if i ever make an imperial agent she will definitely be a chiss. but bounty hunter intrigues me most, and i'd be remiss in my duties as a thrawn fanboy to not play a chiss anywhere it's a choice :)

My Merc will be a cyborg with the red robotic eye. Mainly for the fact that it seems like it would be incredibly useful for a bounty hunter to be able to quickly scan, identify, and lock onto targets without actually making any sort of move to indicate you're doing that.

You could just be looking at someone for all they know, but secretly trying to match them to a wanted bounty picture. They wouldn't know until you go from using your arms while talking, into a quick stun dart/rocket and you'd have the edge there.

Also, it looks awesome.

I can't decide :confused:

I'm a little confused about the voices (non-beta player) so I've only seen videos...

Does any of the BH races have an english accent or are they all american sounding??

There are 2 voices per class, male bounty hunter and female bounty hunter. Races have nothing to do with the voices.

I'm not sure which I will pick, but did anyone make your bounty hunter really fat for kicks and giggles? I have no qualms with fat people just some of the animations and the fact he runs as fast as the other classes kind of made me giggle a little.