Why I Left Brutality

crackyhoss

ugh... i'm sorry it's in the pvp forums, the pvp forums are bookmarked for me, when i posted i thought i was in the general forums.

if this was in the general forums i'm positive people would care. as it stands, nobody does.

Why did the penguin fill the bathtub with ketchup?

BECAUSE HE WAS A RADIO!

Who? Random person leaves random guild on one of 50 odd pvp servers.

This is not a pvp topic, we don't care, we don't know this guy or his guild. Take it to guild forums or anywhere but here. Plenty enough drama queen guilds as it is, without hearing it here.

Edited by NirvyCN

ugh... I'm sorry it's in the pvp forums, the pvp forums are bookmarked for me, when i posted i thought i was in the general forums.

If this was in the general forums i'm positive people would care. As it stands, nobody does.

Why did the penguin fill the bathtub with ketchup?

Because he was a radio!

A RADIO YOU SAY!??!?

I take great offense to your slanderous words. We penguins are a noble and humble people.

Edited by _Veracity_

How do you have guild drama not even a full month into a game (well a month if you count early access)? How do you get burned out on playing a character a month into an MMO?

Even hardcore players don't get burned out that fast. Sounds like you have serious ADD. Also, all of the "baddest" guilds on servers never end up being impressive. They just zerg or are premades going against normal pugs. Happens in every game. The best players don't talk crap and don't act like derps. It's the upper middle grouping that does.

Congrats on being the upper middle class in a game. Let me know where that gets you in life. Brutality, maybe after that penguin, canary, and wheeled canoe get through with it.

They are an exploit guild. They Exploited the PvP system since day one and if you don't know about it then google it. They all each and everyone of them are a bunch of hackers who should be banned from Anchorhead and the game! Edited by TinaCheeks

How do you have guild drama not even a full month into a game (well a month if you count early access)? How do you get burned out on playing a character a month into an MMO?

Even hardcore players don't get burned out that fast. Sounds like you have serious ADD. Also, all of the "baddest" guilds on servers never end up being impressive. They just zerg or are premades going against normal pugs. Happens in every game. The best players don't talk crap and don't act like derps. It's the upper middle grouping that does.

Congrats on being the upper middle class in a game. Let me know where that gets you in life. Brutality, maybe after that penguin, canary, and wheeled canoe get through with it.

They cheated

ironic considering you were one of the people enabling him with the whole "Anchorhead is the best PvP server".

You got what was coming, not sure why you would expect something different from a person like Nyghoma.

1 star cause this drama is terrible.

This leads one to believe that they are bad and thus, ergo summat, should feel bad.

Now let's get back to canoes with wheels versus canoes with sled dogs; have any of you postulated on canoes with skis?

O but good sir, a canoe with ski's would require stupendous quantities of snow