Illwill-

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cross-server PvP would make me unsub immediately

Okay and explain why..

do you love waiting 20 hours for a warzone?? (i know im exaggerating but still).

There is no reason to not allow this in a modern MMO. People dont want to wait for something now a days anymore they want to:

Get home > login > queu up > and instantly play (not wait 20 -40 minutes and with the repubic/empire imbalance this is certainly going to happen )

Okay and explain why..

do you love waiting 20 hours for a warzone?? (i know im exaggerating but still).

There is no reason to not allow this in a modern MMO. People dont want to wait for something now a days anymore they want to:

Get home > login > queu up > and instantly play (not wait 20 -40 minutes and with the repubic/empire imbalance this is certainly going to happen )

By your same logic, you would like to see NPC's be used in place of players in WZ's if the queue is more than 30 seconds long. It would be stupid, but hey, I get to queue nao!!

There is a VERY good reason not to allow cross server anything in MMO's, and it's because it removes all peer pressure from players to act as a team and not just do their own thing or AFK.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.