5k single hit medal

Crowleyz

Any assassin gotten this yet(With actual assassin attacks of course)? Never been above 3,5k myself(only 126 rated wep atm), but I saw a lvl 45 scoundrel get it(yes they get buffed but they don't have champ gear). Highest I've gotten against me is 9k(guess from what class... LOL)

Best I've heard from the sins on my server is 4,3k. So a little bit under half of the highest Scoundrel/Operative hit on me.

What is the deal here? I simply cannot fathom what was going through people's heads when they made these classes.

Edited by Crowleyz

Roll his spec, get biochem, get expertise buff + expertise stim = and you too can crit for 5k

You'll have to figure out the mirror for a sin, but shouldn't be to hard.

The other issue with 5k medal is it has to be effective damage, not overkill.

Edited by Rabbican

Another biased post not doing research on how much stacking consumables is what is causing classes to SEEM op when they really aren't. GG.

He was asking how to crit for over 5k, I told him how to... Numbers don't lie.

Edited by Rabbican

highest on my infiltration shadow is 4.2 off of a project.

Popped Battle readiness

force potency

crit/surge relic

surge adrenal

fully buffed

also with willpower/power stim

all champion except offhand / legs/ belt

It is not easy at all and im not going to reroll just to do it, I love my spec.

highest on my infiltration shadow is 4.2 off of a project.

Popped Battle readiness

force potency

crit/surge relic

surge adrenal

fully buffed

also with willpower/power stim

all champion except offhand / legs/ belt

It is not easy at all and im not going to reroll just to do it, I love my spec.

If you look at your stats when you pop surge adrenal, you get 95% crit multiplier, if you pop crit surge trinket it goes up to 98% (diminishing returns). Try using Power trinket, surge adrenal.

i havent even come close to this on my merc.

highest ive hit was 4k with the exp. buff from the zone.

My biochem is nearly ready so maybe when i get champion gear and the exp stim ill be able to hit it, just barely.

If you havent seen 5k+ crits as a BH Merc then you are forgeting to click Heatseeker Missiles at the end of your Tracer Missile spam.

I can get over 5k without consumables from this ability.

get red, relic, instacrit, throw rock with 2x 15% buff, 5k dmg easy on no expertise target.

Its pretty hard to get it on sorc too. ive gotten it twice so far.

To get it on Sorceror you have to go down the worst talent line for PvP, which is sad.

Any assassin gotten this yet(With actual assassin attacks of course)? Never been above 3,5k myself(only 126 rated wep atm), but I saw a lvl 45 scoundrel get it(yes they get buffed but they don't have champ gear). Highest I've gotten against me is 9k(guess from what class... LOL)

Best I've heard from the sins on my server is 4,3k. So a little bit under half of the highest Scoundrel/Operative hit on me.

What is the deal here? I simply cannot fathom what was going through people's heads when they made these classes.

stop come with this random numbers you looser, 9 k in 1 hit isnt possible not for any class

If you havent seen 5k+ crits as a BH Merc then you are forgeting to click Heatseeker Missiles at the end of your Tracer Missile spam.

I can get over 5k without consumables from this ability.

And you all talk about Opartives Opness....

If you look at your stats when you pop surge adrenal, you get 95% crit multiplier, if you pop crit surge trinket it goes up to 98% (diminishing returns). Try using Power trinket, surge adrenal.

Thanks for the tip, appreciate it. i will deff try this.