Force Charge into character select screen.

MegaHourse

So i keep charging people in pvp when they are on bridges, and i keep getting kicked out of my warzones. Sometimes with less than a minute left in the match, and i get nothing.... not cool

anyone else have the same problem?

Edited by MegaHourse

So i keep charging people in pvp when they are on bridges, and i keep getting kicked out of my warzones. Sometimes with less than a minute left in the match, and i get nothing.... not cool

anyone else have the same problem?

They are supposedly fixing this in a future patch, or so the protocol driods tell me :)

How many skills should read:

Force Charge: Use the force to charge at your opponent and while en route be teleported to your character selection, please use this time to debate whether to reroll an alt. If used within a Warzone, you will also exit the Warzone.

Ravage: Ravage the air where your opponent once stood for 3 seconds.

Force Choke: Use the force to stun yourself in place for 3 seconds.

Obfuscate: Use the force to trigger a global cool down without performing an action.

Retaliation: Only usable after defending against an attack, bring your arm back as if to attack thereby, psyching out your opponent. Ha and he thought you were going to strike him back, you showed him!

Undying Rage: Live for 5 extra seconds and see how many of the listed skills above you can use.

I know that is a lot of QQ, but once those are fixed and the input delay is "fixed" or reduced or whatever their plan is, this will be one hell of a game. Sometimes a little QQ is good for the rage soul.

Force Charge: Use the force to charge at your opponent and while en route be teleported to your character selection, please use this time to debate whether to reroll an alt. If used within a Warzone, you will also exit the Warzone.

Obfuscate: Use the force to trigger a global cool down without performing an action.

Retaliation: Only usable after defending against an attack, bring your arm back as if to attack thereby, psyching out your opponent. Ha and he thought you were going to strike him back, you showed him!

Undying Rage: Live for 5 extra seconds and see how many of the listed skills above you can use.

I know that is a lot of QQ, but once those are fixed and the input delay is "fixed" or reduced or whatever their plan is, this will be one hell of a game. Sometimes a little QQ is good for the rage soul.

Hilarious.

i lol'd

Made my day.

This, lol Golden!

If only i could +rep

:(