Tracer/Fusion

Golzar

Just another vote to swap these anims. I'm not talking about anything related to gameplay, I just want to shoot the tracers from my wrist and fusion from my back. I hate having to spend the whole fight bent over. WHAT IF SOMEONE COMES UP BEHIND ME?!

Actually they should swap tracer and heatseeker.

edit: that way it keeps that crap animation off my toolbar.

again, those 3 smoke trails are a much clearer pointer at the guy doing the damage, easy to find a sorc in the group, follow the lightning, same would be true if we had smoke trails hanging around pointing at us.

I'm not talking about the FX (laser marker, etc) Just the anim.

nobody is saying this, they are saying swap one for the other, the target, the laser pointer, all part of the anim,

all because people are petty, i am getting used to the animation for tracer, i dont mind it anymore.

keep it like is imo

again, those 3 smoke trails are a much clearer pointer at the guy doing the damage, easy to find a sorc in the group, follow the lightning, same would be true if we had smoke trails hanging around pointing at us.

Pointing at you. I'm pyro and I don't wanna have any bending animation, which is what would happen if they switch fusion/ tracer. Once again, keep that ******* animation off mah toolbar.

Pointing at you. I'm pyro and I don't wanna have any bending animation, which is what would happen if they switch fusion/ tracer. Once again, keep that ******* animation off mah toolbar.

smoke trails come from HS missile and it is a totally cool animation but it makes you stick out like a thumb.