Mara / jedi Sent

Vexxation

Sith warrior mara vs Jedi Knight Sentinel

Are they the pretty much exact same class /playstyle?

It seems so from the posts I have read (I've been doing lots of reading here) but I couldn't find a post that make this comparison (or, I read so much that my tired eyes overlooked it..).

Sith warrior mara vs Jedi Knight Sentinel

Are they the pretty much exact same class /playstyle?

It seems so from the posts I have read (I've been doing lots of reading here) but I couldn't find a post that make this comparison (or, I read so much that my tired eyes overlooked it..).

Every class in the game is an exact mirror on the other side. If you did so much reading how did you not know that?

Exact same class. The only detriment for being a Sentinel over a Maurader is your Blade Storm has a wind up and projectile travel time whereas Force Scream is instant with no windup or travel time. It's not a huge deal (especially if you plan on not playing as Combat/Carnage) but it's there. Edited by Exertim

All the classes are mirrors of themselves with, as the above post states, some slight differences.

Warriors are probably the most balanced of all of them. Smugglers and Agents have some cooldown differences that I believe are being addressed and I know Consulars/Sorcerers need balancing.

Sorcerers currently don't have a travel time on lightning and it deals elemental damage while Consulars have a travel time for their rocks and they deal kinetic.

They don't matter, though. The Marauder master race and its more democratically-aligned counterpart are fine and good.

Edited by Kibaken

Exact same class. The only detriment for being a Sentinel over a Maurader is your Blade Storm has a wind up and projectile travel time whereas Force Scream is instant with no windup or travel time. It's not a huge deal (especially if you plan on not playing as Combat/Carnage) but it's there.

um, force scream does have a windup and travel time.

Exact same class. The only detriment for being a Sentinel over a Maurader is your Blade Storm has a wind up and projectile travel time whereas Force Scream is instant with no windup or travel time. It's not a huge deal (especially if you plan on not playing as Combat/Carnage) but it's there.

The damage is actually calculated immediately so the wind up on teh animation is not a real issue.