World of Huttball Plz

Theballzz

I LOVE Huttball... I'm not afraid to say it...

We were just talking in guild the other day about how if Huttball was an eSport, we'd devote our lives to playing it...

I'd like to see BW make this WZ THE competitive warzone... And thus, I'd love to see them put a "Home" and "Away" map for Rotworms and Frog-Dogs each, and a couple lines of coding that plays "Cheers" and/or "Boos" for the respective home and away teams.

Each season of the rated WZ would then allow you to have 2 new maps, and everyone is kept happy...

once again, I'm not a crackhead, and I LOVE Huttball...

I LOVE Huttball... I'm not afraid to say it...

We were just talking in guild the other day about how if Huttball was an eSport, we'd devote our lives to playing it...

I'd like to see BW make this WZ THE competitive warzone... And thus, I'd love to see them put a "Home" and "Away" map for Rotworms and Frog-Dogs each, and a couple lines of coding that plays "Cheers" and/or "Boos" for the respective home and away teams.

Each season of the rated WZ would then allow you to have 2 new maps, and everyone is kept happy...

once again, I'm not a crackhead, and I LOVE Huttball...

I like that.. we were discussing the same in our guildchat lol. I like the home and away part too.

YES! OMG, MORE TRAPS!.... so marauders have even more hazards to dodge and get no benefit at all because we have no knock back in any of our specs. I really enjoy huttball because i have to focus like i play football in world cup final because 1 mistake or bad position and i wipe because 90% of time casters keep knockback for melee.... and guess what? many marauders already rerolled to i have even more chance of a target having its knock back off CD's because there is fewer melee in warzones so its nearly 100% guaranty they will try and push me in traps!!! and even if i possition correctly i fall down to basement and its a 20sec run back to anywhere remotely combat related OR i have a root attached so i can move. OR WORSE ROOTED IN FIRE ***.

Huttball is basically a troll fest for marauder/sentinel. We cant play with traps. Its like all classes go out to celebrate bonfire night or w/e you have in your country (many fireworks). And all the classes get safety protection and gloves and play with sparklers and marauders RUN AROUND NAKED WITH FIREWORK STRAPPED TO FACE WAITING TO BURN. i mean ***...

I like huttball, the idea is really cool. only thing better to add is

to everyones knock back so i can atleast see the humour they but into marauders life.

AND IF IT WASNT ANY TROLLER. I SMART AND SAVE CHARGE FOR AFTER KNOCKBACK AND BOOM... IT BUGS AND I GET UNDERGROUND OR LOGGED OUT OF WARZONE. HEHEHE SO FUNNY.

/support

Would also like to see different planetary themed huttball fields. Each one could have there own traps. For e.g.

Tatooine - Quicksand traps, maybe a saarlac pit in the middle?

Hutta - Toxic pits!

This is a good idea. More of the same but with slightly different variations. I really like this idea. Especially the saarlac twist.

+1 on more maps and more traps. maybe im biased since im a Sniper and get to utilise alot of my long range skills from the raised platforms alot more than any of the other WZ maps but the only WZ that gets my adrenalin going in huttball since its not just about deathmatching in some far away corner (a good way to lose btw) but more tactical team work. love it.

I would imagne every hutt would have their own version of the game with variations of themes.

like current is fire+acid

maybe have some freezing ones with some crushing mechanisms

even have like lazer beams shield walls that block movement completely and getting pulled pushed through them deals some HEAVY HEAVY damage even to shielded players.

maybe instant death even where the death animation is the body gets cut in multiple slices and then disintegrates making rezing impossible :)

maybe even have like lava based one with floating platforms you have to jump across to get anywhere :) :)

/support

Would also like to see different planetary themed huttball fields. Each one could have there own traps. For e.g.

Tatooine - Quicksand traps, maybe a saarlac pit in the middle?

Hutta - Toxic pits!

Loving the idea of the Saarlac pit!