Huttball Poll :

Forbiddian

flying whit the ball is strategy? ok

Sage is squishy, so you pull your tank friend with the ball so that they are 2 strong, sage can heal them and he can stand firm with the ball. Plus if anyone is retarded enough the tank could *if specced right* leap at an enemy further making his gain towards the goal line.

Strategy, we learn that from playing and being good. Pickup on it and quit whining.

how many years need bioware to realise leaping and pulling while you have the ball is a fail?

Seems like strategy to me. The same way I would use predation when I have the ball for a speed boost. Not really sure why this is a problem, is something stopping your team from doing the same thing?

Seems like strategy to me. The same way I would use predation when I have the ball for a speed boost. Not really sure why this is a problem, is something stopping your team from doing the same thing?

there are lot of robbers in the streets, is something stopping you for doing the same?

Imo, Forcerun/leap and pulling allies etc should be disable if you have the ball. That means it will require a team effort to capture the ball by passing and protecting. At the moment the traps are completely meaningless as they can be bypassed easily. Edited by Mossesman

Imo, Forcerun/leap and pulling allies etc should be disable if you have the ball. That means it will require a team effort to capture the ball by passing and protecting. At the moment the traps are completely meaningless as they can be bypassed easily.

that is my point, prepare to get flammed