Health Points

skotish

I am nearly level 46 ,so i start playing WZ now picture this i have a few upgrades it puts

my HP to 10550 right so ave no stims in use or buffs i then go and play pvp after the game

my HP is 10215 Can anyone explain why this loss is happening to me its defeating the bloody purpose of upgrading for pvp wz 3 time it has happened:(

So let me get this straight, you say you were playing a warzone then upgraded some gear, then the next warzone you have lost HP despite upgrading?

If this is the case are you sure you actually increased your endurance when you changed your gear?

So let me get this straight, you say you were playing a warzone then upgraded some gear, then the next warzone you have lost HP despite upgrading?

If this is the case are you sure you actually increased your endurance when you changed your gear?

No upgraded before the Wz and i am losing hp after i come out and i have not changed anything at all its bloody strange tbh its putting me off playing wz :confused:

You had Hunter's Boon / Fortification (+5% Endurance buff from BHs / Troopers) and now don't, and/or your stats were artificially Bolstered for the Warzone--but the degree of bolstering varies between warzones, as it's scaled based off of the highest-leveled guy in the place.

You had Hunter's Boon / Fortification (+5% Endurance buff from BHs / Troopers) and now don't, and/or your stats were artificially Bolstered for the Warzone--but the degree of bolstering varies between warzones, as it's scaled based off of the highest-leveled guy in the place.

Bingo! Great post.

No boost @ all as the upgrades were inplace before i played the said Wz after i came out i was so low again

So, your saying the following:

You upgraded your gear and had 10.5k HP before entering a warzone

You played a warzone, and when you came out your health was 10.2k HP?

Either you had a buff of some form that you didn't notice increasing your HP, or check your gear, sometimes Mods / enhancements seem to randomly dissapear, it is an annoying bug but it has caused me some issues in the past.

i lose hp through zoning too. in my case it's much more severe. 11,5k hp before zoning (there needs to be an actual loading screen) and about 9k hp after. this seems to be caused by my orange mod-able social gear. if i re-equip those slots containing social gear everything is fine again until the next time i need to leave the zone...

So, your saying the following:

You upgraded your gear and had 10.5k HP before entering a warzone

You played a warzone, and when you came out your health was 10.2k HP?

Either you had a buff of some form that you didn't notice increasing your HP, or check your gear, sometimes Mods / enhancements seem to randomly dissapear, it is an annoying bug but it has caused me some issues in the past.

I have to agree with this m8 i have lost about 1000hp to what seams like a bug as it only happens after i uprgrade then go pvp i think i will do it the other way round from now pvp 1st then upgrade

cheers everyone

Edited by skotish