Suggestion: Story Rollback Option

Tzaz

Please give us a story rollback option. I made a choice that gave me the Jaesa I don't want. Please allow us to roll back and redo our story. Being stuck with a situation you don't like for not knowing the outcome is not fun. Especially when you have to grind out 30+ levels just to find out.

This is a game. I prefer my irl in irl and game in game.

But that's the point of Biowares game, they always wanted you to live with the choices you made. It's the philosophy of the game that you have to make tough choices, and you have to live with them forever.

I'm very much against this, if they were to add this I would use it. But it would kill a lot of connection to the story and characters because I know I could reroll.

I only want this for the Class story which is pretty linier as it is.

If they cant do this at least make our choices/alignment effect our companions alignment/likes the higher their affection gets with you. Which would also make their alignment slide.

You can get a different Jaesa? I have only played through once and just got her, how else could she have ended up? She is a sadistic sexy villian that I have and I wouldnt have it any other way. But if I had picked other things to say, what would have happened? I did not know there are different ones.

*SPOILERS*

you can get a light side version of her who wants to change the empire from within, her likes and dislikes are opposite of dark side version

I know Captain Hindsight(no offence), that's why I want a rollback option so I can get the Light Side.

Edited by Tzaz

But that's the point of Biowares game, they always wanted you to live with the choices you made. It's the philosophy of the game that you have to make tough choices, and you have to live with them forever.

I'm very much against this, if they were to add this I would use it. But it would kill a lot of connection to the story and characters because I know I could reroll.

That's a moot point. You don't have to live with your choices in any video game with a save feature. Turn the game off. Then reload a different save.

If this were a solo game, you could easily make a different choice if you wanted to. But since this is an mmo, and the game is saved on BW's servers, it automatically saves everything.