What would you do?

Barracudastr

Your out questing just doin your thing.... you chance upon a player from the other faction.... do you:

A. Jump off your speeder and shoot them off theirs

B. Keep going and ignore them

C. Stop moving go into stealth and hide to prevent Selection A from happening to you.

If you chose A.

If you won the fight would you then:

A. Get back on your speeder and leave

B. Go into stealth and camp them and kill them until they dont come back anymore

I had a morale conundrum today where I ganked the same person 5 times in a row knowing they were just trying to do their quest in the dune sea.

I then ran into another later and ganked him 3 times on mobs lol.

I guess you could say I am wondering what others would do in my situation. I should also note everyone I killed was at least 2-5 levels higher then me.

If their nameplate is red, I attack! I even jumped on a lvl 50 when I was lvl 29. I figured why not at least get the first hit in. . .he stood there for a moment, probably would have let me go by if I didn't attack him. Then he squashed me.

I will not 'camp' their spot though. If I win, I will continue on doing what I'm doing(while looking over my shoulder) but if they feel the need come back(even just doing their own quest) while im in the area doing my quest, i'll attack again.

note - it doesn't bother me if they're in the middle of fighting a trash mob or not. i feel no remorse

Edited by FourTwent

Why would you do that? That's just sad. I love PVP, but it's players like you that give it a bad name. Righteous kill? Great, move on about your business. No point ruining someone's gaming time...

I mean, I can understand camping from a 'lore' perspective. Why would you let your opposing faction level up and get stronger. But using that as an excuse is a bit much, and kinda sad(unless you're on a RP-PVP server i guess).