What about us in december when are we up

Smovs

If people are not lying wave 3 got into Sept or Oct so be hopeful.

I don't get out of school till tonight so..... I can't really even play till tomorrow when I am done traveling for 5 hours

I am pretty sure we will be in by tomorrow or the latest Friday. I am not the happiest about this stagger since my guild got in yesterday, but since Origin hates Canada Visa, I was not able to order till last week using another persons visa!

A poster in another thread mentioned that everyone who pre-ordered would be in by the 15th.

I don't have a source for that claim, it would make sense given the official statement was that we'd get five days for EGA.

If it turns out to be wrong well.. it's unverified so take it with a huge grain of salt.

expect to be in by dec 20th... and that is all you can do. seems like the admin trolls dont have an issue with patrolling the forums for ****** post violations.. maybe they can help the wothless game release eng to get this thing rolling a bit faster.

but i dought it.

Im in the same boat as you, i recieved and invalid key when i pre-ordered back in September and they only decided to send me a proper one at the beginning of this month XD.

So i only redeemed a while ago, i just hope i get in by this weekend as i'll have a lot of free time to play it.