Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Troles

gmanfunk

Do you mean the pre order deposit that the stores take out when you preorder, wich is then removed from the price when you pick up the game?

And do you mean the UP to 5 days EGA that was announced starting from the 15th you were promised along with the information that EGA is dependent on when you redeemed your code?

If this is what you mean I honestly doubt you'll ever see that money again.

I want my $5.00 back for the early game play I didnt get !

good luck with that they aren't in breach you were only said up to 5 day early access not a set amount. if you get in before 12/20 you got what you paid for. It was clearly writen in the Pre-Order Email.

I want my $5.00 back for the early game play I didnt get !

First off, the $5.00 for your preorder comes off the final cost of the order. If you demand that back, you will then pay the full price for the product not the current balance IF they choose to give it to you. Second, they never guaranteed you 7, 6, 5 ,4, 3, 2, or even 1 day of early access. They told you that you might be able to play upto five days early. If they let you in on Dec 19 they have met their requirement - actually, when you get in on the 20th they have still upheld their end of the bargain.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.