PvP WZ Medals

FeeFiFoFum

Need some advice, im level 42 and am more of a pvper so I do lots of WZ's while i quest and was wondering if people could give out some tips on how we can earn tons of medals. I know killing blow, assassin, 1k def points, 3 def points, demolisher, soldier, commando etc, the easier/automatic ones to get but what others are there for us. I saw a SW with the medic award, 2.5k single heal, howd he manage that? I also saw one with the paladin medal, but I must have been looking at a Jugg? Any tips for getting medals would be appreciated. PS, is it just me or are there no medals for huttbal touchdowns or assists?

Pop a medpack that heals 2.5k or more = free medal.

If you are pro Annihilation spec and pump up your surge you can get the 75k healing medal (which is so easy for me)

Those that you listed + the ones I just did are pretty much the main ones to get that are easy (well except the 75k healing medal if you aren't Annihilation spec).

As for huttball, I think they only count towards Objectives which I think give extra commendations, but there aren't actually medals for them unfortunately (touch down/killing them afaik).

Edited by BarcodeX

I roll a Rage Mara and find I get the quick draw and 2.5k hit pretty fast in game. Medpack 2.5 heal is an easy given just make sure to spec up BIO and you can even get the 5k heal. Rage ill get the 75k dmg done also and if im lucky ill get a solo kill, just pick on a lowbie by himself to get it.

All up you should be able to achieve 5-6 medals ever round and if you do objectives you get the 1k and 3k defender also but I find that a little harder.

Another thing run with a friend and just vote each other to increase the commendations, xp, and gold.