Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

How to see FPS in game

PLOMFS

Is there a way to bring see what your FPS is while your playing the game? I know the lower right hand side shows your latency but wondering if there is something to see this?

I have tried /fps to see if that brought up anything but it didnt.

I want to say ctrl-shift-F. A better question is what does each number mean and the color. I get 2 numbers, one in parenthesis and the number is sometimes green, sometimes red.

I would guess, but i dont know!, that the other number is your ping and it shows green when your ping is ok and red when it is not.

I would guess, but i dont know!, that the other number is your ping and it shows green when your ping is ok and red when it is not.
From what I have read, the first number is current FPS and second is average. And the number is green if your graphics card is "limiting" it, and red if your cpu is.

Just to clarify, it is Ctrl-Shift-F to bring up your FPS. If it is red, your CPU is what is bottlenecking you. If it is Green, it's your GPU. It will always be one or the other. That doesn't mean your computer is slowing you down, you could have 150fps but it will still tell you what is bottlenecking you from achieving 151fps. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.