The massive amount of threads being closed

Basedgawd

If the question was answered, thread closed.

If the question isn't seemingly relevant to TOR, thread closed.

If the current online moderators are afraid of where the discussion will go, thread closed.

That about sums up the reasons I've seen for thread-closures, ignoring that they sometimes redirect to preexisting threads now.

So we can't spread the word and prove how massively unprepared this game was to be released.

This thread will be next because of my post..and I'll probably get banned as well.

I wish this was Teamliquid, where you could get banned for martyring.

So we can't spread the word and prove how massively unprepared this game was to be released.

This thread will be next because of my post..and I'll probably get banned as well.

Yeah, your point is disproved just looking at the first page, and even looking at the pages after that :rolleyes:

Be constructive and don't post another thread when there already is another thread that talks about it, and keep it on topic to TOR.

Here's how you have some fun:

1. Make (another) post complaining about how the search features don't work and you can't search for existing threads. Complain that they keep closing threads because there are existing threads on the topic, which you can't search for.

2. Watch the thread get closed because there are already threads on that topic.

Fun stuff.

You wont get banned, trust me. You would not believe the things I have told the moderators and not been banned.

Yeah, your point is disproved just looking at the first page, and even looking at the pages after that :rolleyes:

Be constructive and don't post another thread when there already is another thread that talks about it, and keep it on topic to TOR.

Uhh...wut?

I don't make threads..I comment on other threads..

Here's how you have some fun:

1. Make (another) post complaining about how the search features don't work and you can't search for existing threads. Complain that they keep closing threads because there are existing threads on the topic, which you can't search for.

2. Watch the thread get closed because there are already threads on that topic.

Fun stuff.

You know that search has been available since last Friday, right? Look at the top of your screen.