Bleedout + Dark Resonance?

OniGanon

I've read that Marauder bleeds are considered Force attacks? Could it be worthwhile then to combine Bleedout and Dark Resonance for +60% crit damage on bleeds to get powerful DoTs for single target, a little self healing and autocrit Smash for some aoe?

Or is this just crazy talk?

Dark resonance is too far on the tree.

This build might be worth trying.

For the last time Hybrid builds are not worthwhile and will never, ever work.

The trees are set up to initiate a specific playstyle. Without being able to refresh Rupture makes it useless and not getting Force Crush completely breaks Rage.

Using anything but a standard 31/x/x, x/31/x or x/x/31 will just completely gimp you.

The trees are set up to initiate a specific playstyle. Without being able to refresh Rupture makes it useless and not getting Force Crush completely breaks Rage.

Using anything but a standard 31/x/x, x/31/x or x/x/31 will just completely gimp you.

I've been playing w/o the rapture refresh and it hasn't seemed to be that big of an impact on my damage/kills in warzones.

I didn't say it's a solution for all problems, but that hybrid combines several advantages which can be worth to try some time when you're bored.