New updates before current bug fixes?

acerbot

So far the only end game content that I have played other then PVP is Hard modem BT.

I currently have most of my Tier 2 pvp gear, and we tried to run hard modem Boarding Party.

When we got the last boss, we found it was near impossible, due to me grabbing agro with my heals and being 2 shot. I looked on the forums and found people saying he is is bugged. I see no patch notes to this being fixed. Also in Directive 7, there is the Robot boss with the shield, this also was bugged, due to the boss one shooting us again, and this is on normal mode. I looked at youtube videos for this fight, and the boss puts down a AOE marker, and when we fought this boss, this did not happen.

Please explain when you are going to fix the current content you have, rather then bring out new content.

There will be different teams working on different areas, not that hard to grasp really.

How can you be sure of that ? i was gobsmacked with news of an update, while the main content at the moment needs quite a bit doing to it.

There will be different teams working on different areas, not that hard to grasp really.

Yet so many people don't understand it. They think all work on other things must stop so that everyone that works for Bioware can work on their pet peeve issue.

No concept of how a team can have a division of work and different assignments.

How can you be sure of that ? i was gobsmacked with news of an update, while the main content at the moment needs quite a bit doing to it.

Couple of things make it obvious.

You don't develop things in Software Engineering with just a single team assigned to everything (obviously different on small projects), it isn't practical and it is unmanageable (one project manager across x people? No.).

Secondly, it's a game, people have skills in different areas, you can't just get a coder and reassign him to making dungeon fights or lore. Different skill sets are used in different teams to achieve different goals.

That's why BioWare always talk about "Have to speak to the art department" or "Have to speak to the writers".

It's a segmented effort. Standard business and it should be common sense for most people.

Edited by HeroXx

I positive that this "new" content was ready at launch and purposely held out. so they could satisfy all the nimrods that rushed to 50 and started howling for more content, by releasing "new" content so quickly after the launch. Edited by Iggwilv

Exactly!

The OP probabably thinks they started working on Tuesday's new content straight after New Years.

Sometimes the sheer stupidity of some people on this forum makes me wonderr how there is hope for the human race...

Spoken like someone who's never held a job outside of a K-mart...

Appologies to any K-mart employees; my point was that a K-mart store has a small number of employees, not that employment in a K-mart was a bad thing....