how long between waves?

CeruleanSun

Hey I want in, if i find out that people who pre-ordered MONTHS AFTER ME get in before me, I'm gonna be really pissed. I pre-ordered 07.25.2011... I know people who pre-ordered last week... Let's see...:mad:

Getting all worked up over a hypothetical.

Sit back and relax.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i will receive an email with the code needed for early accesses which I probably wont get. well that's all I needed to know better off just waiting until launch and getting stomped by all the people who cap there chars in the first 5 days of the game before official launch.

I think the problem is that a certain few people can now claim all the cool Star Warsy names instead of us all having a fair shot at them.

Many of the servers are not even up yet so when we do get access, pick a new server which you will have first choice on all those names you want!

But reading his post, I don't see much chance of me getting in until the middle of the night. Which I find quite disappointing when I pre-ordered the first day. Lots of others are in the same boat as me, we pre-ordered on the 21st, but due to issues (either with retailer or Bioware/EA), we couldn't put our code in till the 26-28th. And as the first wave didn't get in till 12noon (GMT), I can see it being quite late at night before me & my husband get in. If at all before it's time for bed cause he's got to go to work tomorrow.

Long winded way of saying: Quite disappointing the waves are so small.

/goes back to reading Star Wars novels

That is disappointing, but part of the problem is where you live. It's an american company so you have to expect they would launch around an american time zone.

Just FYI:

One account, pre order redeemed 7/21, at 11 AM.....got in first wave.

Second account, pre-order redeemed 7/29 around 1 PM...not yet in.

All times Eastern time, FYI.

Thanks this is useful info. I am still waiting.

I preordered July 21st, put my ticket in on the 24th.

It would be nice if others could post dates on accounts the got in, rather than ones that did not.

Hey I want in, if i find out that people who pre-ordered MONTHS AFTER ME get in before me, I'm gonna be really pissed. I pre-ordered 07.25.2011... I know people who pre-ordered last week... Let's see...:mad:

I hope someone fracks up and i get in before this guy I wanna see his internet pissedness

Thanks this is useful info. I am still waiting.

I preordered July 21st, put my ticket in on the 24th.

It would be nice if others could post dates on accounts the got in, rather than ones that did not.

Why would they, they're busy playing;)

Hey just got me email but dont get your hopes up if you do. Everytime I try to play it crashes to desktop

Are you using the updated BETA client? Some friend of mine had the same problem and yeah, he had to reinstall the hole game =(

nobody reads SR's posts though, they just go "BLAH BLAH BLAH nothing new here"

I'm guessing today based on what he said that today will be spent getting july then tomorrow will be spent on august. I hate that I wont be able to play until most likely the 16th or 17th. It's not even worth it at this point. I'm going to bed.

I didn't said all...

don't get hopes to high...there are slips...

Well some hope is better than no hope. I knew yesterday that today was going to be a brutal day. I got home from work yesterday around 6pm PST.... and went to bed at around 8pm PST just so I could pass the time faster. I kept waking up every couple of hours due to anticipation until 4am finally came around. Checked my email... no email. Even tried logging in just for kicks. Yea that didn't work out. Then I went back to sleep and woke back up at 6am PST and repeated the process. Now I absolutely can't sleep and today is my day off.

It's gonna be a very brutal day methinks. I've got 3 tabs open in my browser. One is for SR's twitter feed... one is for my email... and the other is for the forums here. I swear I feel like a kid again waiting for my parents to wake up so I can open Christmas gifts. :)