Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

how long between waves?

CeruleanSun

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bumming me out... the only reason I ordered so early was to get on early and get names... looking like that won't happen... I absolutely hate the way they are doing this....

have to leave for work soon... so won't be till late tonight now... :(

there will be alot more servers. u will have a chance

bumming me out... the only reason I ordered so early was to get on early and get names... looking like that won't happen... I absolutely hate the way they are doing this....

have to leave for work soon... so won't be till late tonight now... :(

I hate the way they are doing this also. Seems so stupid for a game that cost 100 mil to make.

My guess would be that they're shooting for 1:30 between waves. I imagine later in the day, that time will decrease, but the numbers per wave will as well. Sounds like they have a semi-hard on the people who get in today.

Hey

Now, to the question you all have: when will you be invited? Well, I cannot be specific to individuals or even to dates, because again, we have to remain flexible. That said, I can talk a little about the pattern of pre-orders.

At the very beginning of pre-orders, which started on July 21st, we had a massive influx of pre-orders. A huge spike. After that, things settled down. As a result, today especially, you're going to see a fairly narrow band of dates from those admitted to Early Game Access. From tomorrow, it'll spread out to a wider date range.

That's about as specific as we're going to get right now. However, as we send more waves I'll update this thread/post with more information. Thanks for your patience - we know it's been a long road, but you'll be playing before too long.

According to SR's post it sounds like anyone who ordered after July will be tomorrow or later.

I did my pre order last week guys, any rough idea as to when ill get in?? and i understand it wont be today :)

somewhere between now and the 19th

the was no guarantee you would get more than a day in advance, the earliest were supposed to get 5 days

as it is now, you can randomly get up to 7 days early (today)

no one, even day one pre orders should have an expectation for today, day ones should get in within the next 2 days (and have 5 full days advance), everyone else needs to find a dictionary and look up the word staggered

According to SR's post it sounds like anyone who ordered after July will be tomorrow or later.

But reading his post, I don't see much chance of me getting in until the middle of the night. Which I find quite disappointing when I pre-ordered the first day. Lots of others are in the same boat as me, we pre-ordered on the 21st, but due to issues (either with retailer or Bioware/EA), we couldn't put our code in till the 26-28th. And as the first wave didn't get in till 12noon (GMT), I can see it being quite late at night before me & my husband get in. If at all before it's time for bed cause he's got to go to work tomorrow.

Long winded way of saying: Quite disappointing the waves are so small.

/goes back to reading Star Wars novels

Edited by Heappestre

oh oh i got an email.........

from amazon

haha. I am just as eager to play as everyone else. I can wait though. I cannot believe so many people whinning about not getting in when they are allowing up to 7 days of playtime for a pre release when it was originally going to be just 5 days. Also people saying this is a failed launch? The game is official on the 20th this is just a bonus for pre order players.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.