Is TOR really a single player game?

Vulgarr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YztMO7-T1s&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL25E063D28578C57D

has this been pulled off in heroic or hard mode in any flashpoints yet?

because if not, then this is proof of what a real single player game is.

I solo the champions in world with my trooper (not in fp). Plus if you would be able to solo a fp, I don't think that would be challenging at all with a group of 4 people.

I solo the champions in world with my trooper (not in fp). Plus if you would be able to solo a fp, I don't think that would be challenging at all with a group of 4 people.

because soloing a champion=soloing a fp/instance?

i also could solo elites in wow? what does that mean?

because soloing a champion=soloing a fp/instance?

i also could solo elites in wow? what does that mean?

Well I thought what you meant was that it's hard to solo, my bad, but anyway, soloing a fp would make it too easy

Edited by rafalski

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YztMO7-T1s&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL25E063D28578C57D

What IS that tiny little dot in the middle of the screen?

Oh, wait? Is that you character? WoW, that's some pathetic texture mapping levels there, isn't it...

yea and that's what I mean, that it wouldn't be challenging at all if you could solo a fp boss
exactly my point.

i keep seeing wow fanboys saying this is a single player game.

i just proved that its less of a single player game than wow.

WoW has always been like that, once you tiered up a few levels higher then you could pretty much solo the lower end heroics with certain characters, would have been much easier with a deathknight who can solo all the WotLK raids.

WoW is all about the current tier, they actually like that people can entertain themselves by messing around with lower tier and older content solo, it keeps people subbed. :p

WoW has always been like that, once you tiered up a few levels higher then you could pretty much solo the lower end heroics with certain characters, would have been much easier with a deathknight who can solo all the WotLK raids.

WoW is all about the current tier, they actually like that people can entertain themselves by messing around with lower tier and older content solo, it keeps people subbed. :p

ok heres one before 4.1 came

thats a current tier hunter soloing relevant content at the time.

you still havent answered my question.

has it been done in this game yet?

heres a deathknight soloing 2 (TWO!) bosses at once....heroic mode and before 4.1......

it was current relevent content at the time. (still is really, you still get valor and justice points for completing these heroics).

has anyone soloed 2 bosses in a fp at once in this game?

the real solo game is proven i think.

Edited by Vulgarr

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.