Am i alone in universe ?

sebayxc

Yesterday i was on alderan and there was nobody ,not a republic ,not a sith.

later i actualy saw 5 sith players and 3 republic players on whole planet in 4h of playing .

I play on pvp server and i expected big fights in and around citys but there is none ,i get the fealing that im playing another bioware single player game.

Its like every player has it own instance.

One more thing,wich idiot made the chat ?

Why i cant speak to imperials,or republic fellow comrades on whole server???

Why i need to be on a fleet to see that someone requers my class for flashpoints ,heroics etc. . .

You can ban this post or lock it i dont care becauz ill do same with my subscription:(

Yesterday i was on alderan and there was nobody ,not a republic ,not a sith.

later i actualy saw 5 sith players and 3 republic players on whole planet in 4h of playing .

I play on pvp server and i expected big fights in and around citys but there is none ,i get the fealing that im playing another bioware single player game.

Its like every player has it own instance.

One more thing,wich idiot made the chat ?

Why i cant speak to imperials,or republic fellow comrades on whole server???

Why i need to be on a fleet to see that someone requers my class for flashpoints ,heroics etc. . .

You can ban this post or lock it i dont care becauz ill do same with my subscription:(

you really should learn to spell. .and you also didnt say what time you were playing? or if your server was heavy light...you really just came on here to rant and rave...which makes your troll attempt a big fail.

you really should learn to spell. .and you also didnt say what time you were playing? or if your server was heavy light...you really just came on here to rant and rave...which makes your troll attempt a big fail.

...Because had he provided that information, you'd be helpful and solve his issues?

...Because had he provided that information, you'd be helpful and solve his issues?

no but we would know when he was playing.. what if hes playing at like 3 am on an underpopulated pvp server.. then hes complaining about nothing ...its all relative.. hes just a complainer who is trying to make things seem worse than they are without giving any information that can be used to determine if he actually is alone or not.. quite frankly his attempt at trolling is horrible.

Sorry mr. english teacher ,english is not my native thounge as you guess.

I play on "Heavy" load server but looks like bioware is cheating us eaven on that .

I play on pvp-rp european server lord calypso or something ,shoud be most populated server but its EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sebayxc

I play on a high populated rp-pvp server and I know exactly how the OP feels. I am level 41 but this has been going on even more since I left Hoth (loved that planet, btw). Seems the feeling of isolation gets worse the higher my level gets. Some of the zones are so small that me being alone is a good thing or we would be crashing into each other. I don't think the zones like these were designed for many players. But why so few people? This is even in peak playing time. Last night, I saw maybe one other person questing. I wonder if maybe people are playing alts or have just re-rolled so they are all partying on lower worlds.

But yeah, there is truth to the point OP made.

Edited by sampia

I play on a high populated rp-pvp server and I know exactly how the OP feels. I am level 41 but this has been going on even more since I left Hoth (loved that planet, btw). Seems the feeling of isolation gets worse the higher my level gets. Some of the zones are so small that me being alone is a good thing. This is even in peak playing time. Last night, I saw maybe one other person questing. I wonder if maybe people are playing alts or have just re-rolled so they are all partying on lower worlds.

Buy yeah, there is truth to point OP made.

Just because it says High load, that does not mean it is high population. Trust me. Our server says high pop and its a ghost town. Others say high pop and theres a 300 player queue.

Go figure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.