The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How does the Powertech scales ?

BobaFurz

Iam only lvl 20 but I feel quiete powerfull in pvp and pve is that easy killing even gold elites, would say one of the if not the strongest class I played so far at this lvl in comparison to other ones I played before.

I just wonder how will the class scale later on at higher lvls ?

I know some classs are latebloomers and get a lot better at higher levels, is this the opposite with the powertech ?

Edited by BobaFurz

So whats up, how pyro is scaling for example pyro tree. Its some kind of dots but you have only heavy armor and not using the tank stance. Is the dmg scaling well or get the class squishy later on when it comes to close combat ? Edited by BobaFurz

I'm currently leveling as pyrotech and if anything, the killing speed has gone p from since level 10. ATM I'm level 41 and I still don't have problems with gold level elites. Once you get your talent that procs free Railshots from using Fb and rocket punch, managing your heat levels becomes much easier. For soloing hard bosses I just kite them with rapid shots in a circle till they die.

Just keep mako up to date with gear and your killing speed should not slow down if anything it should pick up.

I also hear with high levels of crit, pyrotech become extremely bursty and can compete on a high level endgame.