Vette is spoilering Smuggler story

KoenigNord

So here is my story:

I am playing a Smuggler (who is almost done with the first Chapter) and also a Sith Warrior (mid Chapter 1).

When I got enough affection, Vette told my Warrior the following:

Risha is the daughter of Nok, the Pirate King, she is his Princess. They were friends in their childhood.

I was shocked and pissed of, because my Smuggler-story wasn't even there and so I didn't know about Rishas past.

When I finally came to the point where Risha would be going to tell my about her past I already knew... this was really bad.

I would suggest to change the dialog with Vette about Risha, so she won't spoil the names. If I didn't know who she was talking about I would have when I came to the point with my smuggler, setting puzzle pieces together.

I hope this can be fixed. So anyone, who is rolling a smuggler and warrior, don't talk to Vette if you are not finished with Chapter One for the smuggler. I guess it is the 3rd dialog with her, but might depend on how you are playing with her.

You think that's bad? The Sith Warrior ending mail not only spoils the hell out of the JK storyline, it also makes the ending seem not as great as it would have been (without the spoilers).

I personally love this because it means my character is learning about other players in the universe, telling me that their are other heroes in this world.

You kill Darth Malgus in false emperor, this ruins the twist for all other characters you make

Edited by Chanez

I personally love this because it means my character is learning about other players in the universe, telling me that their are other heroes in this world.

You kill Darth Malgus in false emperor, this ruins the twist for all other characters you make

Yea you don't really "kill" him. In most sci fi/fantasy.....no body=still alive. I bet he will be back.