Why I'll prob drop out after a month.

Aldoman

1. Limited inventory: 150/200 item limit makes it not worth "living" the game. Having no possession except your gear makes an arcade shoot-them style game. This is a fundamental flaw which has been copied from WoW verbatim.

2. Voice acting: I'm lvl 40 now and I'm getting bored with the game already. All those nonsense dialogs do not make the game more endearing. This is a model that cannot be maintained even if I enjoyed the dialog, which I don't. What I hate most is the made-up languages---if I'm going to sit through a dialog that I really don't care about, it'll help if I was not ""forced" to read it too.

3. Bugs: As it is, it is hard to win a fair fight. That is a good thing; except when u loose a fight because of a bug! My experience so far is mostly with PvE where a NPC gets unlimited health regeneration (impossible to kill) or when my attacks incur a cost, but do no damage (not interrupted, they simply do no damage but go on cool down).

I assume #3 will be fixed over time. I assume #2 will not be a major problem when I get to 50. However, #1 is a fundamental problem with the game. Unless they introduce plants in which you can have a house with inventory in the range of 5 to 10 thousand items, I don't see myself playing this game for long. But that means creating thousands of items worth keeping!

And by the way, fix the chat window...it is non-functional by design.

Edited by Aldoman

You know, you're entitled to your opinion, but IMHO the inventory thing is silly. I'm guessing this is your first MMO.

As far as #2: Turn on subtitles and you can spacebar all you want without missing a word. If hearing an alien language while you do it is enough to make you quit... well, I don't know what to say.

Thanks, though, for one of the more entertaining "I quit" posts I've seen so far.

Edited by imtrick

Can u store more than 200 items? Even in your storage or bank? I came from SWG where I had a "real" house and a "real" trade. It kept me busy when I didn't want to kill things. Perhaps you will be happy killing things for the next few years; I don't have a problem with that....but I couldn't stomach it myself. More power to you.

Can u store more than 200 items? Even in your storage or bank? I came from SWG where I had a "real" house and a "real" trade. It kept me busy when I didn't want to kill things. Perhaps you will be happy killing things for the next few years; I don't have a problem with that....but I couldn't stomach it myself. More power to you.

This isn't SWG (THANK GOD FOR THIS, SWG WAS BORING AS ****.). Go play some other sandbox MMO.

Quite boring quit thread tbh.

1) inventory. Comeon, really?

2) if you don't like voice acting, you really should leave now and not after a month.

3) bugs... Erm you realize that this game was just launched right and that they are going to fix bugs, lots of them.

Sorry, but your only worthy point is #2 and it only indicates that this game was not meant for you. I enjoy the voice acting and cutscenes very very much, in fact, I love them and those played a huge part for making the game enjoyable for me. But then again I'm one of those that hates a block of text everytime you pick a quest.

Edited by PalawaJoko

bye !

You know...I think I am glad you are quitting the game...

You figure out why.....

Not really. But I'll prob will play this for a bit longer. Then I'll pack my bag and leave u to it. Enjoy :)

Edited by Aldoman

1. Limited inventory: 150/200 item limit makes it not worth "living" the game. Having no possession except your gear makes an arcade shoot-them style game. This is a fundamental flaw which has been copied from WoW verbatim.

Why on earth would you have 150/200 pieces of gear in you inventory? O.o Even if you had 2 sets of gear for you and your companions, you would have space in you inventory and storage bays left over....

Quite boring quit thread tbh.

1) inventory. Comeon, really?

2) if you don't like voice acting, you really should leave now and not after a month.

3) bugs... Erm you realize that this game was just launched right and that they are going to fix bugs, lots of them.

Sorry, but your only worthy point is #2 and it only indicates that this game was not meant for you. I enjoy the voice acting and cutscenes very very much, in fact, I love them and I'm not the only one, but then again I'm one of those that hates a block of text everytime you pick a quest. These voice overs and cut scenes are very enjoyable.

No, this game was not meant for me. Perhaps I'm unique in that. Perhaps I'm not. As long as *you* enjoy it, stick with it.

1. Limited inventory

2. Voice acting

3. Bugs

1. What? unsubing a game because of the inventory is like leaving your hometown because you cupboard is too small, which is doesn't make any sense.

2. Yeah it is a shame you can't accept a game in a millisecond. Once there was a guy asked in general chat how to accept a quest. I'm sorry all the questgivers aren't real people and they have to follow a script. And whinig over a language is like not watching a movie because some character doesn't talk English.

3. Bugs, show me one game that is bug free (doesn't matter on launch or 7 years old game) and i will leave sw:tor and start a hate campaign against it and sue EA and BW and try to win it till the end of my life.

Hello!

While we do welcome all feedback, be it positive or negative, we ask that all threads contain constructive, helpful and respectful content. For a better understanding on helpful feedback, please see this post by Allison Berryman.

If you would like to make constructive suggestions geared towards improvement of the game, or discuss game issues/bugs, we encourage you to participate in the following threads:

The Ultimate Bug List

The Suggestion Compilation

We will now be closing this thread. Thank you for your cooperation!

Edited by CommunitySupportEN