SWG Scylla check in

Blackferne

I used to play on Scylla as Vlos, Renok and Shadowfur (first known jedi). Was in the guild RSO (Rebellion).. Sadly no one else plays i know of. Kinrath Spider server.

Miss the days of raiding Veers.

Edited by Nadasdy

Dodd Formeianna is back!

I used to be in DRH, and later was guildleader for GLF.

For SWTOR, I pledged my eternal devotion to Alvis, and am having a blast with Jounville, Jimer, and all the other cohorts on Juyo. Much to their dismay.

I was one of the main doctor /vendors on Scylla. Resided in a player built city called STC just outside of Theed.

My speciality was crafting power Stimpack B's and top level doctor buffs. Corvin Rok's med center was where I resided. Jordo Rok was my merchant friend who sold my goods along with his own Speeders and Swoops.

My claim to fame as that I looted a legendary Liquid Suspension (1134) and very good Janata blood (248) and made a StimPack B at 1649/43. This was in contrast to regular stimpack B's at 50-150.

I love those days, but they were nerfed into oblivion by the SWG dev team. I left and have come back for SWTOR. Hope they develop a genuine player economy once players have leveled. Nothing so far, but I gotta believe they will do something to keep folks after 50.

Ferr Grayheart, once in MSF and in RAID (i think) towards the end of my playing days (soon after NGE of course.) Was a very successful armorsmith outside Coronet, so successful that i had to give up AS because I got so stressed out about keeping up with orders. It was like having a second job!

Dom here, VR ended up on terentatek with a few more scylla guilds but they all bailed on us at the last second and headed to anchorhead i think

Daineil Belaruse (and any other character with the same last name, oddly all starting with "Dain")

-PAX- Pax Imperius

oh hai!

Edited by Cegenaus

• 2 weeks later...

What No Shadow Warriors? I will be heading to ancorhead to revive Tigress and Rallycat :) but Anuk wont be far behind either....Love seeing all the old names.....Waiting for some epic PVP again!!! Hmm so my PURPLE saber and Purple Composite will be hard to acquire huh? lol

See ya on the battlefield soon on ANCORHEAD...

Grrrrrrrr

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I had 3 different accounts and shifted around through different guilds and player cities. Lets start with my first character, who I launched the game with.

Chupathingy Ompo <THOR> & <RED> (I think): a blue, Imperial, Mon Cal. I was a Master Commando with pistoleer as a secondary (needed that pistol knockdown followed by flame cone! FTW). I spent most of my time on Tatooine, running back and forth from Bestine to Anchorhead, going back and forth with rebels. The later part of the game I spent on Dantooine trying to help start <THOR> and a player city. I think i eventually just retired this character from use and used Arch Enemy and Commando.

Arch Enemy<THOR> & <XCORP> : A human Imperial. I bought this account off a friend because he had Master Architect skills, and made him my crafter. I spent a lot of time trying to get a player city started on Dantooine near one of the far corners of the map. After <THOR> fell apart, I moved to Helios. I had a house there, two spots from the main intersection of the city, behind and to the right of the City Hall and Guild Hall. I never joined <GTF>, for whatever reason. My main focus became armor, eventually, and made millions. Right before the CU hit, I helped launch the second coming of <XCORP>, a buisiness guild located SW of Bestine, north of Helios. Then the NGE came and I was done.

Commando: Never part of a guild, but I rolled with <RED>. Another character I took over from a friend who went and joined the Peace Corps. I eventually made him a Master BH, with Carbineer secondary. I never joined a guild with Commando because I wanted to play more of a Mercenary who fought for the Empire (like Boba Fett, IG-88, etc.) I spent a lot of time with Pernicious, one of the more reknown Dark Jedi towards the later part of the game, and my brother, Twoike, who eventually unlocked Jedi.

I am on Black Vulkers server now, with two of my friends (also on Scylla) RAWK STAR <IMP> & Edgar <IMP>. We are in a guild with a couple other guys who were on Scylla, but I never played with personally, but RAWK and Edgar did, as well as WoW. When I get their SWG names, I will post them here as well.

Edited by HollowPoint

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
yoooo people, it's Skrewdriver , i was in the -V- veers elites Deathsquad with Vanzan,lukeC,hiku,talon,Arow,

heh

I was an Imp Bounty Hunter on Scylla. Thrasher.

I was also in -V- as ya'll..might even still have some screenshots :p

I thought u went by Skroo then ?

Edited by Thrashie
typo