So does the Sith Empire win in the end?

DarthTyranid

Who is this sith lord? next I can think of is Ruin and Bane and they're at least 500-1000 years from now (TOR era)

Also the Republic still exist 500 years from now meaning the Republic did not get completely destroyed.

Who is this omnipotent dark lord?

Sounds more serious than Sidious, which would be impossible really.

Names please.

Darth Desolus

Let's all just say that Cade Skywalker goes back in time and defeats the first group of dark jedi, they never reach the sith homeworld, and the empire is never established and Cade marries Satele after he saves her life from a time traveling Papatine and Darth Vader. Many paradoxes and alternate timelines are created.

I think maybe each player is within his/her own little Star Wars universe. I say this because on Ilum as a Republic player I heard about the Republic winning and I suspect that Empire players will hear that their side has won in their particular storyline.

Same exact feeling im getting. Like with the Corellia storyline for instance. Im an empire player, and literally at the end of the storyline for that planet there's a ceremony for the new sith controlled government of the planet. They play it off like the republic were completely defeated.

There is absolutely no way its like that as a republic player. I'm pretty sure its the other way around for you guys.

Which leads me to believe there are two separate 'universes' at play here. Where whatever side you play for 'wins'. Which really makes me confused on whats considered TOR canon, then.

Since republic are the 'good guys', id wager they 'win', i guess.

Edited by Avinin

Same exact feeling im getting. Like with the Corellia storyline for instance. Im an empire player, and literally at the end of the storyline for that planet there's a ceremony for the new sith controlled government of the planet. They play it off like the republic were completely defeated.

There is absolutely no way its like that as a republic player. I'm pretty sure its the other way around for you guys.

Which leads me to believe there are two separate 'universes' at play here. Where whatever side you play for 'wins'. Which really makes me confused on whats considered TOR canon, then.

Since republic are the 'good guys', id wager they 'win', i guess.

There is 1 universe. Just different storys happen at different times. For example as Empire you take balmorra and drive the republic off. But when your playing Republic yous retake Balmorra back after the war starts, while the Empire takes Taris.

There is 1 universe. Just different storys happen at different times. For example as Empire you take balmorra and drive the republic off. But when your playing Republic yous retake Balmorra back after the war starts, while the Empire takes Taris.

Ah, well that does make sense. I like it more too, frankly.

Edited by Avinin