Sentinel PvP spec

orionshadow

So, like everyone else, I have been reading the threads about how Sentinel is broken.

IT IS NOT

After reading a post a few days ago about Focus I decided to switch. I didnt like the dps Combat or Watchmen was doing so i just wanted to try it.

I have avged 225k dmg in every WZ and have hit 300k 3x. The only reason I'm posting this is to help others. Not to toot my own horn. Guys, if your serious about PVP then you must go Focus!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/OrionShadow/300k.png

Edited by orionshadow

Watchman is better when played well, the problem is that its not often played well... A lot of people who lack the gear, experience, or skill to play watchman at a high level switch to focus and see better results because its a build thats easier to execute. To assume that that makes the build better...

W/e, I don't want to argue about it because nobody other than the better sentinel players agree or understand it.

They are differant builds with differant playstyles.

All three are viable in pvp but at differant levels.

Combat and Focus work better between 33-43 really.

Watchmen works better until then.

Need to really read into the talents, stances and Zen buff to really start understanding.

Focus for example is build to do those huge Force Sweep Crits and then to do Slash Bombs (Zen makes slash free and you can get slash down to I think 1 or 2 focus cost so use at full focus). I see people dont take focus upto the 40 point talent, combined with statis and exhaustion you have 4 Sigularity procs per minute.

Ive heard of something like this build

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501oZGGrM00roZurMrzbM.1

Being used to make those 9k+ damage screenshots on sweep.

Id like to try it but I dont have the points but talk about 1 hit wonders....lol