Warzone daily broken?

Aelaias

Yeah. One of the most irritating bugs in this game unfortunately.

I really don't like the win 3 matches set up they have. I'd prefer they only had it as 1. They could nerf the reward to like 100 merc badges for all I care as well. I just don't like having to win 3 since 3 matches can easily take you an hour to complete in which case if you are on a messy losing streak you could be stuck doing warzones for 3+ hours. Really don't like doing that.

Edited by Kabloosh

Yeah. One of the most irritating bugs in this game unfortunately.

I really don't like the win 3 matches set up they have. I'd prefer they only had it as 1. They could nerf the reward to like 100 merc badges for all I care as well. I just don't like having to win 3 since 3 matches can easily take you an hour to complete in which case if you are on a messy losing streak you could be stuck doing warzones for 3+ hours. Really don't like doing that.

So it's not new? First time I encountered this bug, if that's what it is. And yes, playing Republic it takes some time to rack up the wins.

I haven't pvp'd, or pve'd for the past week.

PvP - None of my dailys EVER count.

PvE - No LFD/LFF finder means that I have to search 12 hrs to find a group just because it can "Damage the community". This community is already damaged.

There really aren't any options. Bioware just keeps nerfing everything, and in my opinion; they have no idea what they're doing.

Now that I'm level 50, I've been doing the daily every day for the gear.

Yesterday, 2 freakin' wins in a row were bugged, when I was at 2/3 wins

Needless to say, I quit pvping until they fix it. It doesn't help that Republic on my server does awful because of all the lowbies we got.

I haven't pvp'd, or pve'd for the past week.

PvP - None of my dailys EVER count.

PvE - No LFD/LFF finder means that I have to search 12 hrs to find a group just because it can "Damage the community". This community is already damaged.

There really aren't any options. Bioware just keeps nerfing everything, and in my opinion; they have no idea what they're doing.

12 hours????

First off what are you doing playing the game for 12 hours?

If it does take you 12 hours to find a group perhaps you should look at why that is? Are you sure you are playing on an English Speaking server? Perhaps you are playing on a German server and no one can understand you.

12 hours????

First off what are you doing playing the game for 12 hours?

If it does take you 12 hours to find a group perhaps you should look at why that is? Are you sure you are playing on an English Speaking server? Perhaps you are playing on a German server and no one can understand you.

Hence, the reason why I took a week off. lol

Now as for the reason why it took that long. Yes, I am playing on an English Speaking server, and yes, I flagged myself for LFG(The crappy system currently in place).

Oh yeah, the reason why it took that long.. Um, people are shy? I have no idea.

Edited by SithEBM

Hence, the reason why I took a week off. lol

Now as for the reason why it took that long. Yes, I am playing on an English Speaking server, and yes, I flagged myself for LFG(The crappy system currently in place).

Oh yeah, the reason why it took that long.. Um, people are shy? I have no idea.

I see that went right over your head.

I see that went right over your head.

Pretty sure I nailed everything there. I spent 12 hrs through the General and Global chat while questing, to find a group.

I got the "English" server part down. Hm, I don't see what I missed.

I'll explain it to you though, just in case you don't have a clear understanding. :)

"Jugg Tank LFM, 2 DPS, 1 Heals Cademimu", or "Jugg Tank LFG Cademimu", or "Jugg DPS LFG Cademimu"

On a General and Global chat. So, throughout the day, while questing... I spent 12 long hours searching for a group. After those 12 hrs, I decided to get on with my RL, and call it quits for a week.

*Edit*, My server population is usually on Very Heavy(The Fatman) lol, and I write a note on the LFG tool that is provided to us.

Sorry for going off topic OP.

Edited by SithEBM