The reward for healing randoms...0 votes and crappy medals

Jooji

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popping my relic and Supercharge cells gives me 2k crits with my AoE, which ticks 3 times and hits 5 players; using that over a turret or over the door in Voidstar or over the enemys ball protection in hutball will net me 6-30k damage; using my dot explosive will net me similar numbers when I use it right nd using my stickybomb will net me 10k damage.

Using my AoE will also cause the entire enemy team to scatter.

On top of that I position myself correctly; anyone who wants to attack me has to run through my team to do so then chase me around a pillar while I easily heal myself and my team and use my instant cast damage spells.

It's just a L2P issue on your behalf.

Use your cooldowns correctly and don't stand where the enemy team can just kill you.

I forgot you're a trooper. So now your argument just boils down to that YOUR class can do this. I'd love to have instant cast AoE I could throw out willnilly to massively boost my damage medals as a sorc. So yeah... it's a L2P issue... I just need to find the ability that makes force storm instant cast.

Edited by byteresistor

I forgot you're a trooper. So now your argument just boils down to that YOUR class can do this. I'd love to have instant cast AoE I could throw out willnilly to massively boost my damage medals as a sorc. So yeah... it's a L2P issue... I just need to find the ability that makes force storm instant cast.

Just ignore him hes one of those special "pro" players, people pull 300-500k heals all the time on my server, guess what they still don't get the votes the highest DPS does, and this thread was never about performance he just wants to stretch his e-peen this thread was about doing well but still not getting the votes because OMGZ DPS players vote for other OMGZ DPS players it may be different on some servers but on mine the DPS gets the votes.

My instant AoE deals 1k damage.

My Other AoEs are 3second channels...

One that deals 1.3k damage over 3 seconds, the other with a 1min cooldown.

I'd love to be the healer with the massive AoE heals, virtually infinite manapool spammable massive area AoE, increased movement speed and 5k shield; but I'm not.

My class has its own advantages and disadvantages; you just need to learn to play yours.

Posted same problem about a week ago... And realy wasnt the first one to do so... Rolled a herp derp dps. Okay.

BTW MVP doesnt gives you pretty much anything. 1 comendation and 50 valor. 7 coms and 350 valor for 7 mvp - do you realy need this?

Edited by Noeren

On a side note , heal cause you like it , not cause you want to be rewarded for it

I think the problem is that people who like to heal are feeling penalized by lack of reward in contrast to dps and tanking.

Doing 75K dps goes hand in hand with getting the 10 kill medal and so on,

were as Healing 75k gives no synergy medals creating an obvious imbalance.

While tanking you are doing dps at a slower rate but getting tank medals to accomadate, but while healing you are very much limiting your medals.

Edited by Girltank

My instant AoE deals 1k damage.

My Other AoEs are 3second channels...

One that deals 1.3k damage over 3 seconds, the other with a 1min cooldown.

Then what was this e-peen bolstering all about:

"Popping my relic and Supercharge cells gives me 2k crits with my AoE, which ticks 3 times and hits 5 players; using that over a turret or over the door in Voidstar or over the enemys ball protection in hutball will net me 6-30k damage; using my dot explosive will net me similar numbers when I use it right nd using my stickybomb will net me 10k damage."

I cannot do that with any relic's and **** popped. I have one AoE and it's a 6 second channel. Which one do you think is easier to do without losing much focus on healing: a 3 sec channeled AoE or a 6 sec one? Which one do you think takes you out of your role as a healer for the longest period? Which one is potentially more deadly for your own team?

I'd love to be the healer with the massive AoE heals, virtually infinite manapool spammable massive area AoE, increased movement speed and 5k shield; but I'm not.

My class has its own advantages and disadvantages; you just need to learn to play yours.

And here we go again... This wasn't about what class is the best healer (or damage dealer for that matter) but about medals for healers. What does it matter if I had massive AoE heals in a thread that was about medals, when that AoE heal doesn't make me get any more medals than you get (infact your class can get more and you just demonstrated why)?

Then what was this e-peen bolstering all about:

[iI cannot do that with any relic's and **** popped. I have one AoE and it's a 6 second channel. Which one do you think is easier to do without losing much focus on healing: a 3 sec channeled AoE or a 6 sec one? Which one do you think takes you out of your role as a healer for the longest period? Which one is potentially more deadly for your own team?

This isn't world of warcraft.

Your role as a healer is not to spam all your heals into a person.

People do not die instantly in this game.

Do damage!

I have 2 Jedi Consular friends who pull numbers like mine easily; so it's perfectly possible for you to do it if you learn to play. (Jasper, Tojtl)

Both of them are also healers and I think both of them are in the screenshots I posted earlier.

And here we go again... This wasn't about what class is the best healer (or damage dealer for that matter) but about medals for healers. What does it matter if I had massive AoE heals in a thread that was about medals, when that AoE heal doesn't make me get any more medals than you get (infact your class can get more and you just demonstrated why)?

The only classes with any medal advantages are the ones who can use guard, because they can get 3 extra medals with ease; everything else is a L2P issue on your behalf.

I hate to break it to you, but you are right, there is no place for a pure healer in WZ. That's not the way warzones are set up. The penalty for death is minimal. The only benefit to survival is you get to hear it say you're immortal, woopie doo! So just flop into the big zerg pile and spam your attacks like everyone else.

This game isnt Counter Strike. If I am playing a healer, I want to heal and get revarded for it. Imagine if in wow restor druids once find themselfs told "go spam moonfire if you want honor/arena points".

And as a healer all I can say about "healers" that putting damage... go roll a dd and stop pretending a healer. I've faced many of those, they are getting overhealed by sorcs parasitism. They are just worthless. To see such a guy dd'ing in the middle of the fight, when you trying to get on feet 4 people simultaneously...

Edited by Noeren

This isn't world of warcraft.

Your role as a healer is not to spam all your heals into a person.

People do not die instantly in this game.

Do damage!

Again an argument that is based on facing bad teams. Against competent players healing is what I have to do 90% of the time.

I have 2 Jedi Consular friends who pull numbers like mine easily; so it's perfectly possible for you to do it if you learn to play. (Jasper, Tojtl)

Both of them are also healers and I think both of them are in the screenshots I posted earlier.

Your arguments just keep owning themselves. So you have your other healer friends in the same WZ with you? So you have like what, 3 geared healers on your side? No wonder you can dish out damage without losing much focus on healing. You aren't facing any serious threat from the opposing side.

I can put out a reasonable amount of damage aswell if I have the chance to but only when facing no serious competition. That is an exception not the rule so my medals shouldn't be based on an exception.

The only classes with any medal advantages are the ones who can use guard, because they can get 3 extra medals with ease; everything else is a L2P issue on your behalf.

I wouldn't say that your class has a medal advantage over mine per se but that your arguments are based on you giving examples of matches where you can dish out a lot of damage without it taking your focus from healing, ie. facing no competition, you are in no pressure.

Edited by byteresistor

Again an argument that is based on facing bad teams. Against competent players healing is what I have to do 90% of the time.

You either need better gear or to L2P if you can't keep people alive and use 1 GCD attacking.

Protip: that lvl 11 you're spamming your heals into isn't worth healing, prioritise damage over healing him.

Your arguments just keep owning themselves. So you have your other healer friends in the same WZ with you? So you have like what, 3 geared healers on your side? No wonder you can dish out damage without losing much focus on healing. You aren't facing any serious threat from the opposing side.

Well then, I guess not only do you need to L2P, you also need some friends.

The first one you can get through pracise, the 2nd migh be hard for you.

I can put out a reasonable amount of damage aswell if I have the chance to but only when facing no serious competition. That is an exception not the rule so my medals shouldn't be based on an exception.

They are based on how well you play, and you simply don't play well.

I wouldn't say that your class has a medal advantage over mine per se but that your arguments are based on you giving examples of matches where you can dish out a lot of damage without it taking your focus from healing, ie. facing no competition, you are in no pressure.

75k damage isn't a lot of damage.

I usually look at the top healer for my vote because they keep me alive to do my 300k damage. I don't really care about the votes anyhow because even as damage I have had 400k damage more then twice anyone else along with twice as many kills and someone with 1/10 the damage and heals I do can get more votes. since there friends vote for them. I have also been in lots of games where only a couple people even vote before the leave. If votes are so important to you go in groups and vote for each other.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.