WTB 50 Bracket.

Omasu

I quit until a 50 bracket arrives. Please send out a newsletter or a tweet to let us all know when the rest of us who haven't started since the beginning and developed *** calluses from grinding the top level gear can actually enjoy the PvP elements of this game again.

Furthermore, all the 50s don't want us "pre-50s" in there anyway. I can't tell you how many times I've seen well geared people that have earned their muscle saying "man, all these lowbies in here is why we're losing" and damnit its true. We're on your side guys. Its not like we have opposed views on this matter. Sure, I'm fairly certain its nice smashing some lowbies face in 3 seconds every once in awhile ... but thats what un-geared 50s are for.

SWTOR ... you had record breaking numbers on release and completely lesser games with smaller populations can manage MULTIPLE brackets just fine. What the eff is so hard ? Merge the damn servers for PvP selection if you have to. Make clusters. Do whatever it takes. Its seriously unacceptable.

The booster system worked fairly well until the hard core gamers got their hands on the high-end stuff. Its really black and white now. You also have pre-mades.

You have a good game - the classes are even *basically* balanced. At least more than I've seen in games this early in release.

- Sincerely,

Everyone (because ... why wouldn't you agree ?)

See you on.. tuesday.

This.

Shouldn't really use /thread since iv got no authority but yeah, /thread.

Most likely Tuesday we will start having complaints about brackets sucking and they should be removed. :rolleyes:

Edited by Cyphen

This.

Shouldn't really use /thread since iv got no authority but yeah, /thread.

Most likely Tuesday we will start having complaints about brackets sucking and they should be removed. :rolleyes:

LOL I've been waiting to see if that happens from the moment that I found out there would be a 50 bracket implemented.

Should be interesting to see how people react.

It's super BAD right now..

Almost everyone I know under 50 has simply STOPPED queuing for pvp now. Heck, even most 40's I know stopped queing.. It's really nice how 99% of the game has to suffer over the 1% kiddies that rushed to the end. BW really should have sided with us.

I think there should be some sort of 'reward' for all of us having to endure this hideous pvp while the bracket was added. Perhaps a nice ingame trinket or relic, or something. An apology is surely in order.

It's super BAD right now..

Almost everyone I know under 50 has simply STOPPED queuing for pvp now. Heck, even most 40's I know stopped queing.. It's really nice how 99% of the game has to suffer over the 1% kiddies that rushed to the end. BW really should have sided with us.

I think there should be some sort of 'reward' for all of us having to endure this hideous pvp while the bracket was added. Perhaps a nice ingame trinket or relic, or something. An apology is surely in order.

i still pvp. with 44 Commando, 27 Sage & my 25 Scoundrel. Just saying not all have stopped. And I think the 50 Bracket isn't needed.