Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

New stuff is nice but fix what we have first.

Kelbun

I havent seen anything, or cant find anyway, listing known bugs/glitches that will be fixed with the new patch. Yes, shiny new content. I cant clear old, grey quests out of my mission log. Is that gonna be fixed? I wont list all the bugs here, I am sure most have been posted and are known. The only other comment I will make is if the reusable health packs are going to be nerfed, then allow Biochem crafted Epics to be usable by others and decrease how much treat healer generate by healing.

I havent seen anything, or cant find anyway, listing known bugs/glitches that will be fixed with the new patch. Yes, shiny new content. I cant clear old, grey quests out of my mission log. Is that gonna be fixed? I wont list all the bugs here, I am sure most have been posted and are known. The only other comment I will make is if the reusable health packs are going to be nerfed, then allow Biochem crafted Epics to be usable by others and decrease how much treat healer generate by healing.

theres a lot of stuff being fixed, not everything makes it to the patch notes.

2 different teams doing 2 different things. Patches and hot fixes come out every week. As they have stated 500x's now, even if they know about it, it doesn't mean it's a quick fix. As fixing 1 thing can break another. Then it goes to get tested on PTR.

And start following the developer thread. A little less QQ threads might help with sharing real info instead of rehashing the other 500 QQ posts that Bioware has already made official responses too.

Bioware has the big picture in front of them, they see what's unbalanced all over more then you do and have the tools. what you feel is balanced/unbalanced may not be what the actual statistics and numbers prove. In fact, most times balance can be a matter of opinion, usually geared to your advantage ;)

Edited by WarheartZero

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.