Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

making credits at 50

mcburly

So I am still working on crafting and havent found my niche on what to sell yet. I am wondering what people have found to be good ways to make money. I havent explored much since hitting 50 but I realized last night that a hard mode run with a lot of dying can be pretty darn expensive on the repair bill. So aside from crafting what would some of you recommend?

Also I heard someone say there was a both faction auction house...this true?

Also I heard someone say there was a both faction auction house...this true?

Yeah there is a both faction auction house on Nar Shadaa. I heard that and assumed it let you access the imperial market and republic market at the same time. That isn't the case. It actually is a third seperate market that can only be accessed on Nar Shadaa.

On my server at least, that means it's pretty empty.

Yeah there is a both faction auction house on Nar Shadaa. I heard that and assumed it let you access the imperial market and republic market at the same time. That isn't the case. It actually is a third seperate market that can only be accessed on Nar Shadaa.

On my server at least, that means it's pretty empty.

Yeah that seems like a waste, I imagine its not busy on my server as well. maybe in time it will pick up

and just to clarify, you mean the ones available at the fleet for pvp and HMs

Nope actually I wasn't counting the dailies you pick up in the fleet. At 50 you can do daily quests on Ilum/Belsavis that award about 10k credits each and a daily commendation.

Yeah that seems like a waste, I imagine its not busy on my server as well. maybe in time it will pick up

I hope so, but it is quite a hassle to get to. It isn't in the starport, but in the main both faction trade hub - I think it's called The Promenade.

It's quite a long way to commute on the offchance of being able to pick something up. As a seller, the only thing I would be confident of, would be getting buyers for level 20-25 items (the Nar Shadaa levels). I wouldn't think that you could count on higher level items being sold on it.

Hope I'm wrong about that though.

Edited by piethief

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.