Fix CC's here's some suggestions

Dahools

Consular and Inquisitor knockback need to be on a one minute cooldown. A 20 second cooldown with a talented 5 second root is beyond bad game design.

Every stun in the game needs to have a maximum 10M range. Getting stunned from 30 meters is silly. Force people to engage each other rather than encourage crazy range.

Obviously fix resolve. Everyone knows it doesn't work reliably. Also, Root needs to be added immediately to resolve.

Non-stealth melee have by the lowest PVP DPS ( by PVP DPS I mean the ability to realiably stay on target and deliver damage in melee range) in the game because they can have to blow their gap closers to even engage. With all the CC their basically screwed.

If everything is kept status quo then at least give non-stealth melee a pvp talent that gives them a passive 50 percent reduction to damage while stunned or rooted. Call it Force trance. Put it as a low level talent in one of the tree so you can be accessed by a variety of builds.

I would have loved to seen more CC that was like the druid's cyclone in WoW, which really did "CC" the toon but made them immune to damage. I thought this game was supposed to have a bit longer drawn out pvp battles than WoW. I lived alot longer while pvp ing in WoW. This game is 5 seconds.....dead.