I Haven't Played SWTOR in a Week - and here is WHY.

Reztastic

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No one wants to join a guild though, cause they think this is a single player game with chat functions. I've spent hours trying to get people to join a my guild, and i've gotten like 8 people.

Very true, if your listening to the cutscenes and VO it's very hard to do that while in Vent/mumble. That is what has stopped me from actually trying to find a good guild, I don't plan to till I hit 50 on a toon(I am in a guild, but don't participate in it much other than if someones on around my level wanting a group).

I disagree. It's things like "LFG tools" that make people like the OP. They feel they have to make no effort and that groups should just appear to carry them through content.

It´s funny that the people who seem to play almost exclusively with their friends or guilds don´t want a LFG tool although they never PUG in the first place.

The average swtor complainer has 0 friends.

The average LFG hater plays exclusively with his RL friends.

Edited by Tairak

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.