If you claim to not experience ability delay....

Motoeric

I am pretty sure in this case it's a question of miscommunication. Some abilities are definitely bugged. Like mounting a vehicle for example. But so far I've not seen anything that shows a fundamental bug in the system. But again I've only played a sorcerer so far so please anyone that experience this ability delay as a sorcerer can you tell me what exactly are you doing so I can reproduce it?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Played wow for 7 years.

Played Rift. Warhammer Online. That terrible asian game known as Aion.

I experience absolutely no ability delays whatsoever, NONE. The most I experience is Mortar Volley not properly firing (which is a known broken ability for EVERYBODY) and Full Auto occasionally not working properly.

That's it.

Please tell me which other MMOs you have played, and how far you progressed through them.

Have you played WoW?

I just want to know if those people claiming to not have ability delay actually know what real character responsiveness feels like.

Why not just say what you wanted to say?

"If you do not think the way I think you're wrong and that's that. I want something fixed that I personally do not like and I do not take kindly to opposition. You're wrong, you're wrong, you're wrong and I'm right.

I don't understand the point of making this thread.

Bioware acknowledged this problem, and have said they're working on it.

It doesn't matter if you don't see it, and it doesn't matter if you don't understand why others may not see it.

All this does is stir up flames.

Hey guys, i have no idea what about you're talking here.

How can you conclude flaws in the game to unexperience or to some kind of childish community members ?!

There is lag.

I select a player in a WZ and want to jump on him so press my button and wait 1-2 seconds until my char finally jumps, but mystically to another place, maybe 10-15 meters from my target.

How can this relay to another game i may play ?

When im PvPing, im relaxed at all and i have overview, i dont care if my char dies, while im watching what happend on my skills.

Houston, there is a problem and it is the same source from what people have fps issues in warzones, the force just told me that.

So please stop discrediting people and stay at the facts, it may also be a hardware incompatibility that isnt solved yet.

We will see ...

I've got no ability delay either and have played all the mmo's...ALL OF THEM! WoW combat is instant and quick,...very satisfying. So many mmo's get that wrong,.....however,..this game is dead on accurate as well with the quick and instant responsiveness....it's why so many are playing....the combat in this game is second to none - BETTER THAN WOW!

The cry about an ability delay in this game is perposterous. The sluggishness is on YOUR end,..that is quite obvious. Also,..I have experienced no issues with the gameplay in this game....none,..ZERO....it's that good and well coded.

GET A BETTER COMPUTER! STOP playing on I-phones and calculators and lap tops that overheat :eek:

If anyone playing mmo's now days is not using windows with 64 bit.....you are CRAZY!!! :eek:

I don't understand the point of making this thread.

Bioware acknowledged this problem, and have said they're working on it.

It doesn't matter if you don't see it, and it doesn't matter if you don't understand why others may not see it.

All this does is stir up flames.

And still i don't get any ability delay, I don't know what BW recognized, but I really didn't felt the need to post here for this.

Ability delay=some people find it hard to stay away from wow for more than 5 days.