Jedi Stories (Consular and Knight)

WNxOmnicide

Anybody able to give a brief overview of these 2 stories? wondering which 1 I want to make as an alt...

I have a 50 juggernaut as it is, and am not too concerned about trying out a new style of gameplay, just curious what the stories entail

Obviously expect some spoiler but dont just write out the whole plot ;)

Jedi Knight is your typical "saev teh wurld" story where you are a super special snowflake who will no doubt rise above the odds and save everybody because he's just so gosh darn special and awesome. It's your usual "Hero" story, plain and simple.

Consular is a lot slower from what I have heard. Most people I have spoken too and seen claim it's rather poor. Investigation, history, that sort of thing.

Edited by WhoDaresWins

JK is the "Hero" of this game. Think of this game like the original trilogy, the JK is Luke Skywalker and the SW is Darth Vader (without the father/son thing). Both of them are connected to the Emperor (Vitiate/Sidious), one is his 2nd in command (Vader/SW), the other looks to defeat him to bring peace back to the galaxy (Luke/JK).

If you have played the SW story, it will be cool to see the story of your arch-nemesis in the making play out.

JK is the "Hero" of this game. Think of this game like the original trilogy, the JK is Luke Skywalker and the SW is Darth Vader (without the father/son thing). Both of them are connected to the Emperor (Vitiate/Sidious), one is his 2nd in command (Vader/SW), the other looks to defeat him to bring peace back to the galaxy (Luke/JK).

If you have played the SW story, it will be cool to see the story of your arch-nemesis in the making play out.

Although there is a rather nice plot twist at the end of Act 2 for the Jedi Knight...

You become the Emperor's (female dog) for a few months

Edited by VoxTheHero

Thanks a lot guys! guess im dealing with the horrible horrible jk voice actor :p

This voice actor is very good. For both the male and the female. (I have a jedi knight of both genders).

From what I have played so far, I actually like the Consular storyline more. Though my Jedi Knight is a much higher level.

Jedi Knight is kind of a police officer, the consular is more cerebral/investigative.

• 1 month later...

I just finished the first chapter of the Jedi Consular story and givng him a rest, and to be honest, I liked it. I wasn't fighting the Empire at all, I wasn't dealing with weapons of mass destruction. I was healing something from within the Jedi order. I expected a cerebral story, a mystery, and to not necessarily succeed by my lightsaber alone, and that's what I got.

I've started a Jedi Knight, and I'm reasonably along with it. Very different feel. I'm fighting the Empire, neutralizing weapons of mass destruction, and dazzling the ladies just a bit more. Honestly, I liked consular more, but maybe that's just my personality. I felt like I was getting more into the nitty gritty of the Force with the Consular, which doesn't seem to be a part of the Jedi Knight story, at least not in Chapter 1.

I especially liked the Jedi Consular on Alderran. I felt like I was a part of something awesome there, fulfilling my role as a Jedi negotiator. I haven't gotten that far yet with my knight.