SWTOR Main Theme Remix - "Rise Of The Old Republic" Music Video HD

Superiorz

This is the Main Theme Remixed, ReArranged & ReOrchestrated by me for the Fans of SWTOR & Star Wars... :)

"Rise Of The Old Republic" is fast paced and epic piece that was inspired by modern Blockbuster Soundtracks.

It starts with the familiar SWTOR Title Screen Melody followed by an altered "The Force" Motive leading into a Self Composed Bridge...

The Fan Made Music is accompanied by cut and color graded footage from the Intro Video of SWTOR.

Original Music written by By Mark Griskey, Gordy Haab,

Lennie Moore and Wilbert Roget & John Williams.

Remixed, Arranged and Orchestrated by Pascal Michael Stiefel

If there's enough public interest in this then i would love to make more.

Feel free to share and thanks for the support !

Please watch the video in glorious HD ! :cool:

Edited by Superiorz

I dont know.

I mean, its obvious you put alot of work into this, and it is impressively made, but it just doesnt feel very star wars.

on the other hand, feelings are not quantifiable so you really shouldnt care how i "feel" about your work.

but for me, its just not starwars.

(but neither are large parts of the prequels and that darned kiddieshow clone wars)

I dont know.

I mean, its obvious you put alot of work into this, and it is impressively made, but it just doesnt feel very star wars.

on the other hand, feelings are not quantifiable so you really shouldnt care how i "feel" about your work.

but for me, its just not starwars.

(but neither are large parts of the prequels and that darned kiddieshow clone wars)

That's ok, my remixes try to be very different than the source song, the original did sound very much like Star Wars, no reason to do the same thing all over again.

Wow, man... just wow. this was awesome enough for me to share on my Facebook and i was thinking, before i scrolled down a lil, where can i download this track. It took me a few to recognize the intro theme redone tho. i had to listen to it twice. once of which was after listening to the original. Very nice work.

Wow, man... just wow. this was awesome enough for me to share on my Facebook and i was thinking, before i scrolled down a lil, where can i download this track. It took me a few to recognize the intro theme redone tho. i had to listen to it twice. once of which was after listening to the original. Very nice work.

I'm glad you enjoyed the music and thanks for sharing on facebook !

I agree its hard to see that there's an actual download available i will try to make that more visible.