Open Call - Techblade Crafters by Server

Phydra

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Qyzen is looking for a TechBlade on ChoMai.

He is still wielding the baby rattler he was given as a child.

Thaals, this thread is intended for armortech crafters to self-identify OR for people to nominate armortech crafters they know of who are reliable on their server.

Please check the first page for the list as it stands.

Best of luck in your search.

This is silly, but you know you can get him a moddable orange weapon from specialty vendor - 1 time purchase at 12k or something on tatooine for example, then just upgrade it's mods?

Also if am not mistaken you can spend commendations on Corruscant (dromuund kass had those for empire players) and get him for 14 commendations an orange weapon usable from lvl 16.

This is silly, but you know you can get him a moddable orange weapon from specialty vendor - 1 time purchase at 12k or something on tatooine for example, then just upgrade it's mods?

Also if am not mistaken you can spend commendations on Corruscant (dromuund kass had those for empire players) and get him for 14 commendations an orange weapon usable from lvl 16.

Anelyn, in actually, no, you cannot get Qyzen Fess an orange, moddable techblade; not on a specialty vendor nor on Tatoonine, nor anywhere else. They are not in the game and this is the point.

In fact, the following companions, all of which are aim-based melee, are currently being reported as being in the same boat:

• Tanno Vik
  • Torian Cadara
  • Scorpio
  • Qyzen Fess
  • Yuun
  • Others?

This thread is intended to allow people to either self-identify as armortech crafters will to help out or to nominate armortech crafters you know as reliable and willing to help.

I do appreciate your attempt to help, but unfortunately, your information is inaccurate (or was the last time I checked the places in question).

If you actually find such a thing, kindly screenshot it and post it here; I am positive we would all be very interested in learning and having up to date, accurate information until such time as BioWare can/does issue an official statement on the matter.

Thank you for posting. :)

Anelyn, in actually, no, you cannot get Qyzen Fess an orange, moddable techblade; not on a specialty vendor nor on Tatoonine, nor anywhere else. They are not in the game and this is the point.

In fact, the following companions, all of which are aim-based melee, are currently being reported as being in the same boat:

• Tanno Vik
  • Torian Cadara
  • Scorpio
  • Qyzen Fess
  • Yuun
  • Others?

This thread is intended to allow people to either self-identify as armortech crafters will to help out or to nominate armortech crafters you know as reliable and willing to help.

I do appreciate your attempt to help, but unfortunately, your information is inaccurate (or was the last time I checked the places in question).

If you actually find such a thing, kindly screenshot it and post it here; I am positive we would all be very interested in learning and having up to date, accurate information until such time as BioWare can/does issue an official statement on the matter.

Thank you for posting. :)

I will check them again, this is how I equipped most of my companions on several chars: sentinel, sniper, merc, sorc: buy weapon vendor oranges or commendation ones. The vendor on Alderaan should have an orange techblade as it has all weapon types, can't log on game to check now (tatooine think it was speciality goods one not weapon).

Hi, My toon's name is AmbitBoodo and can be found on Prophecy of the Five. I already make lvl 41 purple Techstaves and would be more than willing to add Techblades to my repertoire. If you are looking for one on Prophecy, reach out to me and we can get it done, or just wait a few days while i perfect the trade.

Thanks much and may the force be with you,

Ambit

Hi, My toon's name is AmbitBoodo and can be found on Prophecy of the Five. I already make lvl 41 purple Techstaves and would be more than willing to add Techblades to my repertoire. If you are looking for one on Prophecy, reach out to me and we can get it done, or just wait a few days while i perfect the trade.

Thanks much and may the force be with you,

Ambit

Added/updated; thank you!

I am an Armstech crafter that specializes in techblades on THE SHADOWLANDS server. Character name is Bae, Republic Trooper.

I currently have schematics for: Level 29 purple (Veracity) Techblade, Lvl 33 purple (Anti-Armor) Techblade, Lvl 37 purple (Exactitude) Techblade, Lvl 41 purple (Veracity) Techblade, Lvl 45 purple (Anti-Armor) Techblade. Also, I have the blue Redoubt schematic for -all- techblades lvl 9-50.

Edited by Ibaesha