Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Tired of getting slaughtered by Operatives.

Coyotecalls

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, they can stun you and charge up a shot followed by instant casts that takes over half your life. fighting an operative is like starting the fight naked and they can do it from the OTHER SIDE of the battle field. It's INSANE.

Just /lol your target bro...

IAs are a laugh in the current state of the game.

Anyone saying "This is right" is either playing an IA or enjoys being able to down people in 3-5GCDs (You know, back in Wrath of the Fail king, I could do the same thing with my rogue! Stunlock + Bang Bang Bang, dead. That's not skill ... that's just facerolling.)

you realize youtube videos of operatives are people that are using stim + relic + biochem to get those numbers?

Shut up dude. Other classes even with those buffs CAN NOT do anything near ops. You're either in denial or purposely defending how broken they are.

For the record, I'm not one to qq but this class is doing too much damage.

Shut up dude. Other classes even with those buffs CAN NOT do anything near ops. You're either in denial or purposely defending how broken they are.

lol if u think ops are the only 1s critting +6k ur in denial. every DD can do it.

494 Expertise here, Shadow. 14,320 health.

Fight against OPerative who opened up on me instead the other way around:

- 100% ----> 57% health 1st hit

- 57% ----> 11% health 2nd hit while my toon is getting up

- 11% ----> 0% health 3rd hit while I try to react

Not overpowered at all. It's all how it should be, yup.

494 Expertise here, Shadow. 14,320 health.

Fight against OPerative who opened up on me instead the other way around:

- 100% ----> 57% health 1st hit

- 57% ----> 11% health 2nd hit while my toon is getting up

- 11% ----> 0% health 3rd hit while I try to react

Not overpowered at all. It's all how it should be, yup.

you are wearing light armor, that is supposed to happen.

Um wrong? Scoundrels do "op" damage as well. My sniper can annihilate people left and right. Turn off the rage and stop foaming at the mouth.

Edited by Daedricshots

you are wearing light armor, that is supposed to happen.

Granted.

Wouldn't it then make sense for us who wear light armor and get downed really easily to have higher damage output than a class who wears medium armor? Or wouldn't it make sense to give us medium armor and keep our damage as is?

I am very happy to be glass cannon and get murdered in 3 shots, but I better be able to do same thing then to others, otherwise the concept of a glass cannon falls on it's butt and we are nothing more than glass nerf guns.

Granted.

Wouldn't it then make sense for us who wear light armor and get downed really easily to have higher damage output than a class who wears medium armor? Or wouldn't it make sense to give us medium armor and keep our damage as is?

I am very happy to be glass cannon and get murdered in 3 shots, but I better be able to do same thing then to others, otherwise the concept of a glass cannon falls on it's butt and we are nothing more than glass nerf guns.

Brings back memories of when shadowstep was introduced and people literally lost their minds over rogues being op.

Brings back memories of when shadowstep was introduced and people literally lost their minds over rogues being op.

You had to bring back memories didn't you :(

I wish they would get rid of stupid Project for Shadow and give us an equivalent of Kidney Shot. Resilience is like CloS but much worse as it doesn't seem to work correctly every time. I have been hit for 7K through it so I use it habitually, not because of the benefit it offers.

Oh well, one can only wish...

I have no problem with Operatives/Scoundrels. I must be a god or something from all those posts I see. Or maybe I just learned to play instead of whining, who knows. ;)

wow man you are so pro. If your cc breaker is on cooldown, i dont see how "learn to play" can help if you are lying faceflat on the ground while getting creamed with ridiculous dmg.

Um wrong? Scoundrels do "op" damage as well. My sniper can annihilate people left and right. Turn off the rage and stop foaming at the mouth.

Who can't do burst genius? The problem is this class is doing 'burst' every rotation.

YOU don't see a problem with that?

....Then change your battle tactics?

To what exactly? Starting the fight at only 1/3 of your hp is just dumb lol. Its not like you can constantly move around and 'evade' like other games when most of abilities require you to stand still.

wow man you are so pro. If your cc breaker is on cooldown, i dont see how "learn to play" can help if you are lying faceflat on the ground while getting creamed with ridiculous dmg.

Omg someone having situational advantage in PvP is so OP! lol some of you guys crack me up...

Everyone of these guys I talk to say "Well if you just broke the stun you would be able to kill me easy. We are really weak." which might be a valid argument if people didn't get stunned every 5 seconds in PVP and only have one break out every few minutes and if the person 3-shotting people wasn't all the way across the arena. Literally, I was standing on one side of the arena with the Huttball walking up the ramp and I was stunlocked and killed by someone standing by the burner on the OTHER SIDE of the map while positioned in cover. There is no way to change your strategy to combat that. You are dead before you can get into range even if you CAN break the stuns.

Maybe you shouldn't be fighting him 1 on 1

Yes, because obviously it was MY choice to get shot from the other side of the map. Your logic is, as always, flawless.

Perhaps you are saying that people just shouldn't PVP in the same arenas as Operatives? We should all quit? Gee, yeah, that sounds like what you're saying to me.

Edited by Coyotecalls