Looking for a high republic pop server

Anduiin

I don't know if this is the right subforum to ask this but does anyone know what server is especially Republic heavy? I currently have 2 republic characters on achorhead which was very heavy - full but this is in favor of the imperial side. I will go days without running a flashpoint simply because there is no one on to run one. I may have been silly to roll a pure dps class with no healing/tank but it should still not be this hard to find groups.

I'm considering just rerolling on another server that has 2-300 people on the fleet at almost any given time. Is there anywhere I can look that info up? I feel like I'm wasting my time leveling my republic character and the server makes it feel like I'm playing a single player game.

You guys should try Ebon Hawk server on the East Coast. We are one of the highest population RP servers with a very healthy Republic presence. Generally troll free with alot of good guilds for PvE, PvP, and of course mature RP.

for me its not even the pvp, I just want to run some pve content at lower levels and I cant seem to do it on my republic characters. As of now Im logging in to my republic characters, joining my guild in pvp, smashing the imps, daily done and log off after spamming chat lfg 3 different flashpoints ranging 10 levels. The server is anchorhead and though there are decent numbers of players on republic, the bulk of them are 50.

The Swiftsure is a West Coast PvP server and seems to have a pretty damn good balanced pop all things considered. By "balanced" I of course mean in comparison to the 5 and 6:1 standard across the board. It feels more like 3:1 or maybe at times even 2:1 and always has a high Republic Fleet population in comparison to the Empire (I'd say on average about 150 Republic and around 200ish on Empire at same time).

Seems like a pro group of Repubs though as the win/loss ratio in wz's is the lowest I've seen yet. Gave up a 50 Vanguard to come here because it was just too insane with loss after loss on my old server =(

Good luck.

It really is a good server for Republic but sometimes it runs into Full status so you might have a 400 queue but better to wait 20m imo than to log in and not be able to find a group or get steamrolled in pvp.

Skittles!

Edited by Jabarax